Fucked up

Chris pov~ So I'm at the studio playing one of my old songs. "Aye homeboy play that back right quick." I told one of my managers.

"Yeah, this the shit." I chuckled. "No wonder the album had so many sales. "Damn right." My manager said. "Aight blood I'm out." I said dapping him up. "Cool hit me up when you on yo way home." "Word." I told him. I was on my way home to take a shower and head to my girl Victoria house. As soon as I hopped in the shower, Victoria shot me a text. Big Booty🍑💦: Look, I love you Chris, but this isn't working anymore. Hold up, pause. Ik this girl aint talking bout breaking up with me. Cuz if she is, she got another thing coming. Me: Girl wth you talking bout??? Big Booty🍑💦: Bye Chris. OH HELL NAW. I slipped on my clothes and aint give a FUCK bout drying off. I got in my car and sped off to her place. I pulled up in her driveway and slammed my car door shut. "Victoria open this fuckin door!" "Go away Chris!" She yelled on the other side of the door. "Baby what the hell you doing???" "I told you it's not working out between us." "What you mean by that?" I asked softly. "I know you cheated on me ok." She said with hurt in her voice. "Baby look, I know I hurt you ok, but at the end of the day, we aint going nowhere." She scoffed behind the door. "I wanna see yo face please." I told her. She cracked the door to the point where I could see her face. I tilted my head to the side. "That's not what i meant." "Just talk to me." "Fine." She said. A few seconds later she stepped on the porch. "Lemme explain." "Five minutes Chris." "Well damn that's not even enou-" "Five minutes Chris." She repeated. "Five minutes fine, cool." "Ok remember the party I was hosting at Drais right?" "Mhm." She said crossing her arms. "Aight well." I began. "I met this chick right, I bought her a couple of drinks, I brung her back to my hotel and some things happened." I said mumbling the last part. "And what you mean by things Chris?!?" " Look, I'm guessing we had sex by the way things looked." "We both were naked." "Oooh my god." She smiled in disbelief. "I'm so fuckin disgusted." She said with anger in her eyes. "Baby you can't even be mad at m-" SLAP "WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS." Did you even use a condom???" "To be honest, I don't remember baby." "Bye Chris." She said going in the house. "FUCK." I yelled punching the brick wall. I fucked up.

PART 2??? #Vote&comment