"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 17

I made a new blog for my stories, so from now on, I will be posting all my story goodies there, like when next chapters coming, previews of the next chapters, possible hint at mysteries and random updates on my life. Also, if you have any ideas for my tips or events that can be included in the story, post them there. Anyone who wants me to read their stories, also post them there with a link included. The chances of me reading your story will be much higher if you leave a msg for it on my blog with a small summary.

Here's the link:

http://maryasha-wattpad.blogspot.com/

A link is also included on the 'about me' on my profile. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠--Tip 17: Do not be shy about discussing other women's attributes. Often men tend to grade women on a scale from one to ten and talk about various parts of a female anatomy. Especially while in their teenage years. Due to hormonal fluctuations during puberty this behaviour is more prevalent in teenage boys. To better fit-in with male student in an all boys school, allow yourself to think like a man. Be a man. Do not let their derogatory talk get your hackles up about principles and such. If you find yourself planning murder on one of the boys for saying something truly offensive, think about it this way: If they are not doing it in front of you, they are probably doing it behind your back. It is always better to keep your enemies closer. -- ♠

~From: "All Boys School Survival Guide" for girls

Lucien hightailed out of the change room. Making two sharp turns and heading towards the math department. He was too busy concentrating on how best to dissuade Roan and get the whole dastardly idea he had had out of his system when he ran head-on into someone.

He stepped back ready to make his apologies until he realized that that someone was Quinlan. For one split second he almost walked away without a backward glance or even apologising.

But getting a grip on himself he paused and made himself be congenial. Murmuring his sorrys' before trying to step aside and walk away.

Lucien didn't know what it was about Quinlan that got his hackles up. He had no personal enmity towards him, neither had they ever talked prior to making his acquaintance this year due to Aliza.

However, Lucien always got the feeling that there was something else between Quinlan and Aliza. Somehow it seemed that she was scarred of Quinlan. He had seen it in her eyes, and he didn't like it.

She always avoided any confrontation with him and he wanted to know why. He didn't like the fact that he was in the dark about so much that was going on around him. Especially about his troublesome roommate. She seemed to be a magnet when it came to trouble and Lucien always managed to land himself in her web of misfortunes.

Ignorance never sat well with him and what Lucien knew about Aliza was only a drop in the sea and he was desperate to solve this puzzle. Unfortunately, there were too many missing pieces. For one, there was the elusive Alex, who was somewhere in America. On the other hand, there was Quinlan, the mysterious question mark that Lucien knew nothing about.

They always said that curiosity killed the cat, and somehow Lucien had become the male personification of that very same curious cat. He wanted to know more. More about Quinlan, more about the real Alex, and especially more about Aliza.

What did they all have in common?

But for now he had to put a lid on all the mysteries he was trying to solve and head to his math class.

So in a tight voice he excused himself, "Sorry mate, I didn't watch where I was going." He made to turn and walk away, but paused when Quinlan put a hand on his shoulder.