"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 11

♠--Tip 11: It's sometimes helpful if you have someone who you can tell your secret to. Although, it is also cautioned that those who you tell your secret to are very trustworthy and will not expose you. Talking about your problems with another person relieves stress, and as a result your performance is all the better for it.--♠

~From: "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

The stranger stood in a shaded area, making it hard for Aliza to see his face clearly. From what she made of his silhouette, he seemed slender. He took another step forward and the sun illuminated his face and Aliza caught the first glimpse of her blackmailer.

/What the heck? Who is...SHIT!/

"What are you doing here?" /Maybe he's not the one who sent the note. He's never seen me before, nor have I ever seen him before, so the question of the hour is...how does he know i'm hiding something. Assuming he is the one who sent the note that is./

"Why, i'm the one who sent you the notes." He answered in a saucy high pitched voice. /OK scratch the last assumption, it seems he really is the blackmailer. Still, it doesn't answer how he knows i'm hiding a secret. How can he, when we only met this morning./

"Aren't you Nicholas Gerred, the other transfer student?" Aliza asked, trying to draw him into the conversation.

"Nice to know you have noticed me." He bent his back and executed a neat courtesy, then straightened and started walking closer to Aliza. "When I first met you this morning, I wasn't too sure about my guess. But, don't worry; it only took me until lunch to gauge why you stood out to me." He was now only a foot away from Aliza, staring at her face as though he expected her to spill her 'dirty little secret' as he had put it in his note.

/HE KNOWS! AGGG, he knows the truth!/

"It was very obvious actually. I don't know why you are trying to hide it. I mean, no one's going to openly penalize you for it." He waved his hand as he said the words to make his point.

"T-They're not?" Now Aliza was dumbfounded.

"Of course not. There might be people who are uncomfortable at the school if they find out, but it's not like it's a crime."

"Ahh-"

"Trust me about this, I went through the same thing in my last school. I tried to hide it in the beginning, but these things just can't be hidden. You can't change who you are." He extended his hand and rested it on Aliza's shoulder, as though he was counseling her.

"You went through this...? But-But, I can't tell them who I am, I'll most likely be kicked out of school for this." Aliza shook her head while trying to make him understand her reluctance. "Please don't tell anyone about this, I-" Nicholas cut her off before she could continue.

"Embrace who you truly are Alex. You should tell-" This time, it was Aliza who cut Nicholas off.

"I CAN'T! There's no way-"

"You can't hide the fact that you're gay forever."

"I'm telling them that i'm a gi-WHAT? What did you just say?" Aliza's face showed her astonishment.

"I know that you're gay, you don't have to be that surprised. I went through the same stage. I know it's hard attending an all boy's school when all the other guy's poke fun at you for being different. I pretended to be normal at first in my last school too, trying to fit in with the other boys, but it never works out that way. You can never hide who you truly are."

"You mean, you think...you think that I'm g-gay?" Aliza asked in a breathless voice.

"Obviously. All the signs were there. You kept watching everyone as though someone was going to confront you and tell everyone who you really are." /That only sounds too true, but for a completely different reason./ "You were like a wary turkey among hungry wolves who hadn't fed since last thanksgiving. /OK, now that's too much information!/ "I remember how that left. Ahh..."He exhaled a long sigh. "Don't worry, I won't tell others if you're not ready to tell anyone. But know this, I will always be there if you need someone." The smile he gave Aliza was wholly coquettish. With one last "che, che" he turned around and walked down the stairs, leaving Aliza with her scrambled thoughts.

"Let me get this straight: I'm really a girl. Who's pretending to be a guy. Who's going to pretend to be gay?"

/This really was not the best day to be a girl in an all boy's school./ Was Aliza's last thought before she followed her 'comrade' down the stairs.

--~--

All the while Aliza chewed over her situation, Lucien was trying his hardest to suppress the maniac laughter that was fighting to erupt. In the end, Aliza left before she heard Lucien's roaring laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LMAO, this was my little bomb shell, I have been planning this for some time.

ALSO, I will post the next chapter in a couple of hours because I might/might not post tmw, depending on my friends setting a proper time for us to go watch the movies, (HEHEHE, I finally convinced my friends to watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes, they both sound really interesting). Last time I went to watch Avatar, it was full until the last show, which was too late, so I ended up watching Ninja Assassin, (ARGGG, RAIN WAS TOOOOO HOT!), it turned out to have a very weak storyline, but I LOVED the action :D

OH and don't forget to read my other story: My Holier Than Thou

http://www.wattpad.com/270575-mr-holier-then-thou

It's in its baby stage, and some of you guys are saying it\s better then this one, so let me know what you think of it :]

PS. the song attached to is PG13, it's not there to offend anyone, and i no personal enmity towards what they are singing, please do not penalize me for being offensive, i am not a hater, but the song was TOO funny to pass up, and it fits the theme :D]