"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls Chapter 2

[everyone sould play the song and listen to the lyrics that i have attached. Really, this song is amazing for motivating and hilarious to boot, it's what i would call my 'opening theme song' for my story, and it fits soooo well with the whole theme that i just had to put it in, SO EVERYONE, watch the video! and let me know what u think, i know, its hilarious ^^]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠--Tip 2: Men are exceptionally sensitive to their self-image, compliments should not be given like the guy is your girlfriend. Open affection is seen as a sign of weakness by many, especially from one male to another. Therefore, avoid any open affection, or you might project the wrong image.--♠

~From: "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

OhMyGod, OhMyGod, he's here, he's here. Okay, I should say something totally cool and pretend that I am a very cool sort of guy. Hmm...what does that entail..a cool sort of guy...well...

Dropping her voice to a lower baritone she said, "Yo! You're my new homie eh? Names' Alex, whatcha name?" Pasting a broad smile on her face, hands on hips while standing near the bed Aliza stared at quite possibly the hottest guy she had ever seen. And then her jaw dropped. Because his jaw was hanging much the same as hers.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Way to go Aliza, now you certainly made a strong impression, i'm sure he will be avoiding any further conversations with you for the rest of the time. While Lucien finally snapped out of his shock, Aliza took the time to study him.

He was so tall; she guessed he was probably 6'2 or so. Although she herself was not a small female, she still felt small standing near him nonetheless. She hardly made it up to his chin to say the least. Her perusal continued and she noticed that his hair was a sandy blond. He had the lightest grey eyes, with black flecks at the outer edges, they almost looked silver. She moved her eyes down and noticed he was well build to boot. Not so muscular as in bulky, but in a lithe sort of way. She guessed he played sports and worked out often. Her eyes were drawn to his eyes again as she noticed a black dot right under his left eye guessing it to be a beauty mark. He also had a little scar on the left side of his neck, it was small, but noticeable. Finally she looked at his lips, only to realize that he was saying something. She jerked and her eyes snapped back to his as she tried to listen to what he was saying.

--~--

"Hi, umm...By any chance are you Alex?" Lucien asked, a little amused by the way the guy was watching him. When he had first stepped into the room, he didn't know what to make of the guy. He looked peculiar...in an odd way. He seemed very skinny, and his features were somewhat on the softer side. Lucien felt odd being near him. Even his voice had seemed forced. When he finally replied, Lucien paid close attention.

"Umm...yea, my name's Alex Newton, this is my first year here. I just transferred from America." Alex replied. Lucien watched him shift uncomfortably, he noticed that his eyes were a very deep shade of green, they looked a lot like the cat's eyes he had back home, they lifted upwards at the outer corners, and pointed downwards near the nose. He also had surprisingly big well shaped lips for a guy. The whole face looked too damn soft. He finally remembered that he should introduce himself as well.

"My name's Lucien Devons, usually friends just call me Luc. What class number are you in?"

"Uhh...class number? Oh, oh yeah...I think my parcel said something about that, let me check." As Alex bent to pick the parcel from his suitcase, Lucien noticed that the guy really was skinny, he had long skinny legs and it seemed his clothes were a little big on him as well. His hands he also noticed were really long, but dainty in a very unusual way. Usually guys had a little calluses on their hands, but Alex's hands were very smooth looking. Alex turned around, "It says that i'm in class 12C." Again, Lucien felt that Alex's voice was being forced, and then realized that they were in the same class.

"What a coincidence, we're in the same class." As he said that, Lucien moved to put his luggage on the floor and began to open the bags.

"I hope you don't mind that I took the top bunk...oh...and I also put my clothes on the left side of the closet. If you want to change anything let me know, I don't mind." Alex was saying as Lucien started to take his clothes out and since he always packed with the proper hangers, it was easy for him to start putting his clothes into the closet.

"I don't mind which bunk I get or which side of the closet. I think there is supposed to be a roommate agreement form that we have to hand in today. It should be in one of the drawers on the computer table." Lucien gestured towards the long computer table to the far side of the room, while still unpacking.

--~--

Aliza walked over to the computer table and started to open the drawers under it. After searching through five drawers, the last one had two pieces of paper. She sat at one of the chairs and looked the sheets over. Both appeared to be the very same. She guessed that there was one agreement from for each of them. She started to read the form, it listed things that Lucien and her should discuss and make ground rules regarding how best to cohabitate. A few minutes later, she felt a hand on her shoulder and stiffened.

Near her ear, she felt Lucien's breath on her neck and suppressed the shiver that was beginning to rock her body. "We have to fill the form before tonight. All I really care about is that I don't want any unnecessary mess in the room. Why don't we take turns each week with the hoovering and dusting the room? Also, I would don't want the lights on when I sleep, last year my roommate couldn't sleep without the lights on, it was quite bothersome."

Aliza could not understand how she felt as though she was melting just by hearing his voice. There was definitely an accent there, it didn't sound all British, and she guessed that there was a little Scottish baritone to it as well. Whatever it was, it sounded sexy, and she wanted to hear more. She turned her head sharply, only to come face to face with Lucien. Her nose touching his, and her lips mere inches from his.

Aliza jerked back, she had never kissed anyone before, and that was the closest she came to kissing a guy. She watched as Lucien also took a step back, while looking at her lips and squinting. So she rapidly replied, "Sorry about that! I...turned and...umm...sorry!" She did not know what she was talking about, she could still feel her nose twitch where his had touched. A little shaken, she gave a little chuckle and tried to blow the incident over.

"Ha, that was a little awkward." She looked up to find him still regarding her with scrutiny. "About what you said, I don't need to sleep with the light on, so we can keep it off, and I also agree with the cleaning plan. I don't think there is anything else that we need to discuss, so I am going to go and grab something to eat from the caferia." With that said, she rushed out the door.

--~--

Lucien watched Alex flee the room. Jiminy! What the heck was that all about? When he had put his hand on Alex's shoulder, he had felt narrow bones under his hands pressure, and he could also smell a distinct smell...it was almost like vanilla. When Alex had turned, Lucien had felt as though his heart was beating twice as fast. Up close, the little dude had looked even softer. His skin was perfect. More shocking was the fact that Lucien almost kissed him --by accident-- of course.

After Lucien finished setting up his belongings to his satisfaction, he also left the room, heading towards the cafe.

[Jiminy means an exclamation of surprise, in modern terms it could equate to Holly ****, OhMyGod, wow...you get the picture, I've always loved the word for some odd reason (u know, when u like a work just because it sounds interesting. It was actually more commonly used during the 19th century]