Unbroken; one -All Night Long

Nemi

••••••••••••

I walked downstairs to the party in my bestfriends' cousin's basement. Our football team just won our homecoming game. The whole floor was packed with dancing teenagers holding red cups, probably filled with alcohol they're not suppose to be drinking. I gripped the bottom of my zebra stripe ballon skirt and made my way to the center of the floor with Miley holding on to my shoulders.

There we found Selena, my other bestfriend, dancing in the middle of guys. She pulled us into her circle and I was quickly pulled out without them noticing.

I faced a boy with short, thick, dark curly hair. His eyes a mesmerizing chocolately color. Instead of pulling away like I would have, I smiled. Placing my hand on his chest I pushed him back some, stepping forward and moving my hips to the beat. He rest his hands on my waist, smiling down at me which made me blush. Pulling my body closer to him I began to grind on him, letting his hands slip down to my butt; caressing it.

Inhaling his cologne I closed my eyes and wrapped my other hand around his neck, moving my hips harder into him. I heard him grunt and stared up at him through my eyelashes. Watching as he seductively bite his bottom lip.

Dancing with this guy all night long like we were making love on the dance floor. When it was time for me to go he pulled me aside, exchanging numbers.

Standing outside in the cold waiting on Miley to finish saying goodbye to her boyfriend of the night. Telling me his name is Nick I tell him mine. He said that was a beautiful name, not that many Demi's around. I blushed and pulled on the zipper of his jacket, looking at my feet.

"don't get shy now," he tells me and gently grabbed my chin, making me look up at him.

"I'm not," I say, it coming out in a screech.

He laughed and nod his head.

"right." I hit his chest and laugh along with him.

Nick grabbed my hand bending it behind me.

"ok, stop Nick!" I choke out in laughter.

"c'mon Demi, we have to go!"

He then wrap his arms around my waist, hugging my body tight.

I hug his neck, inhaling his manly cologne not really wanting to let go.

"can I get a kiss?"he ask into my hair.

Smiling against his chest my cheeks quickly began to warm up. He pulled back some, but leaving his hands securely on my hips.

"I dunno, I might leave you in love," I joke as I smirk up at him.

He chuckled softly and roll his eyes.

"well then I'll just be in love." We both closed our eyes he leaned down to me, softly pressing his warm lips to mine.

I smile as his hands sneak down to my ass, squeezing it as we both start move our lips in synch with one another. His tongue glazed over my bottom lip and I let him in, my hands playing with his hair. Nick walked me backwards into his car and wrestled my tongue. His body leaning into mine like we were dancing again. Hearing the horn of Miley's car honked I pushed Nick off me a little.

"I gotta go now," I giggle as he squeezes my hips once more then let me go.

"aye though, hit me up!" he yells after me.

I glance back at him, Nick dug his hands in his jean pockets.

"I'll think about it," I say playfully.

"I'ma take that as a yes, Demi." he says winking.

I began to chew my nails and turned around, getting in the backseat of Miley's car. She glared at me and I stared out the window, looking at Nick get into his own car and ignoring Miley.

••••••••••

I was so glad that I got to meet Nick tonight. Dancing with him like I've never danced with a guy before was so... undefined? The taste of his lips lingered on mine. I sigh dreamily and fall back on my bed. Should I call him? I ask myself aloud. No, it's too early. I say getting up while still talking to myself. Finding a pair of underwear and a white t-shirt I went and took a shower. Finishing my shower and blow drying my hair I lay in bed almost pressing 'call' under Nick's contact.

"dammit, just do it Demi," I tell myself, getting it over with and pressed send.

After three rings he picked up clicking his tongue through the receiver.

"I'm glad you called," he says, I bet with a smirk plastered on his face.

All night long we talked, getting to just about every subject. Even still hanging on the line with my eyes closed, I heard his light breathing on the other end. That made a smile breakout across my face.