The Ugly Truth (advice & reviews/interviews)

Hey there(: 

This is basically an advice column from myself promoted by all of you! This is also a reviews and comments book about other stories here on wattpad, and a little bit of a scoop of the next big thing from our very own undiscovered gems. 

If you want advice, that is annoynomous, just send me a privite message and I will either send you one back giving you advice or I will just generalize your question and put it in my story, with your approval of course. 

If you want public advice, well just drop it down in the comment box and I will try my hardest to satisfy you with my experience. 

If you want me to interview some wattpad writers then just drop their names in the box below, which is the comment box(: 

If you want me to review your book or a friend's/author's book, drop the name in the comment box or on my page. 

Catching a theme here? Lol, basically I will read anything you want me to and give a very positive, critical view on it. I will try to keep my opinions out of it. If you want my advice, which i hope you do, you all know what to do. 

Also, you guys can ask me personal advice questions from your love life, to dealing with the 'rents, to how to use a stapler! Really, everything is up to you. 

I also have a youtube account for advice, so if you want to just ask me there thats fine to. 

Okay, Have an amazing time and I hope you guys ask me stuff!(: