Review on nuttylettuce Never Forget

Review Chapter 3 Never Forget by nutty lettuce:

Summary:

With the tragedy of  illness, nutty lettuce begins to grasp a hold on our hearts while sharing the story of a socially active teen juggling the stress of her brother’s sickness as well as life with her friends and school. As our main character, Isabelle Elwood goes through her daily life, we begin to feel pity and sympathy towards the character. Isabelle is your average teenager who just wants to live her life to the fullest. Her daring and strong personality begin to let us relate to her on a more personal level as the girl who you would love to help you pull every single April fools prank. She gives us a new chance of being happy throughout the hardships of life. 

Review:

The author of Never Forget personally asked me to write a review for her which I was glad to do. The story is a bit dramatic and is very suitable for those of you who want tear jerker stories. Of course, she has her grammatical mistakes here and there, but its not completely horrendous to the point where you want to throw your technological device against the wall. We have to remember, not everyone is perfect and makes mistakes! 

Personally, nutty lettuce’s story was a bit too sad for me, just because I am the more humorous reader. She definitely can pull your heart out from your chest and make you see with your heart instead of your eyes. It is a very emotional as well as addicting story, so it may be hard for you to put the book down. The beginning is a bit slow, fair warning, but as you progress through the story you begin to feel as if you are living as Isabelle. The sorrow of the story over rules you and you are left to wonder, what will happen next. 

Advice: 

The author could definitely develop her characters a bit more to give us a more personal level of how the Skarleen fever is really affecting the town. Try not to over use your adjectives and you will be all good! Also, give us more of an explanation of Skarleen fever. The topic is still a bit of a mystery and I know that I’m not the only one who will wonder about the disease. 

Overall, this stories plot is definitely interesting, and although dramatic stories aren’t really my choice, I am certainly going to wait for the next installment. 

Interview: 

So, I asked nutty lettuce a few questions about her story as well as herself. If you are one of her fans, I did this especially for you guys so that you can understand where her head is at when writing this story. Hopefully this lets you understand her on a more personal level(:

Q: What inspired you to write Never Forget?  

A: I had a dream about the story plot, lol(: Tiz magic...

Q: When you get writers block, assuming you do, what do you do to relieve it?

 A: When I get writer's block, I look to my friend, LL (she gets on this account sometimes as well), and ask her for help . . . Sometimes I'll just stop writing for a while and eat junk and stalk celebrities on facebook (Ian Somerhalder<333)...that always seems to clear my mind, lol(;

Q: Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

A: The most inspirational person in my life...that's a hard one... maybe my grandma. She died when I was young, so I don’t remember her that well, but from what I've heard about her and all her mottos while she was alive, she is definitely my inspiration((:

Q: What do you plan for your future wattpad career? 

A: My plans for the future...I haven’t really gotten that far along in my planning ahead yet(: I guess I'll just cross whatever bridge needs crossing when I get to it(: I have no idea about my future as a wattpad author... writing is basically only something I do to escape drama and crap going on in real life and all that stuff(: it's mainly just to pass the time.

Q: Any advice you can spare to other author's? 

A: I have absolutely no advice. Haha, I'm so non-inspiring(;

Q: Any snacks or treats that motivate you to write or are with you when you write?  

A: PEANUT BUTTER. EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY.

I don’t want to give too much away, so I’ll leave you guys here! Go read her story(stories) and leave a comment giving me your opinion on it? Or leave it on her book? 

Anyways, how was my first review? Did you like it, did you hate it? Did you see unicorns jumping out of the screen? Comment, vote, and share! Until the next installment… 

Stay beautiful, 

-Siena(:

p.s.: too lazy to edit this. I'm not sure when my "funny" chapter will be up although it really is more sarcastic. I am kind of really depressed:/  Four words, I hate drunk drivers.... Vote if you agree with me.  I may post another chapter today after I get back from the hospital about a rant on drunk f*cking drivers and how much I f*cking hate them.... We'll see.