finding love chapter 6

A/N soo sorry I  don't upload often sometimes but I try my best to upload as soon as I can hope y'all enjoy!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••

Danielle's Pov

The Next Morning

-----------

I woke up from a deep rested sleep unlike the orphanage this is different ...

I think I can get used to this.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom cooking some breakfast .

" do You need any help mom".

"no sweetie Im almost done anyway ".

So I decide to sit at the table .

I was just about to sit at the end seat of the table until .

Then I hear my mom and dad both shout.

" don't sit on Brian !!!!".

What the f*ck there's nobody on the seat .

WHO'S BRIAN!!!!!

"mom ,dad who's Brian there's nobody at the table beside us "

Then my dad told mom

" that's what we forgot Fiana to tell her about Brian"

"who's Brian ?".

"well sweetie we have to explain so let's discuss this over breakfast " mom said

Then dad continued

"brian move to the next seat let Danielle sit there"

I sat down kinda freaked out and confused .

I fixed my plate and started eating slowly .

" ok I think I'll start the story Hexter". Mom started

" A long time ago when dads parents were running the funeral home there Was this this couple that came here to bury Their mother,the wife's mother to be exact. But strangely the woman nor her husband were sad over her death. So one night while they were staying here waiting to bury her the couple got into a huge fight , the woman left that night but her husband didn't follow , the next morning it was after 2:30  he didn't come out of his room,so when they went to check on him they found the balcony wide open an a long rope attached to the legs of the bed Apparently he couldn't take it anymore and well his spirit stood here...but he won't harm "

Oh my goodness a guy committed suicide here .

Okay first the house is a funeral home.

Second theres a grave yard  In the back yard .

Witch im ok with it doesnt bother me

And third a guy committed suicide here!.

I wonder if its the room I'm in?

Eck please don't let it be my room... There's only one way to find out

" mom witch room did Brian die in?".

I asked with a hint of fear in my voice

" don't worry sweetie it wasn't your room"

My dad awnsered

Oh goodie  it would've been creepy .

" sweetie I have to show you the sewing room today"

Sewing room I've always wanted to learn how to sew .

I helped mom pick up the dishes off the table and clean up .

Mom started walking up the stairs and instructed me to follow her .

I wonder what's the Sewing room about

As we walked in the sewing room my mom said.

"Danielle one of our traditional customs is voo-doo this is the sewing room that we make customize the dolls to look like people".

She handed me a small brown doll with black button eyes and nothing else.

" you can make this doll look like anyone who done you harm and whatever you do to the doll it will happen to the person it looks like ,we'll sew up clothes and use yarn for hair And make it look like anyone you want"

Mom sat down  on a stool and grabbed a fabric book and Handed it to me

"because you have no one in particular well pick out your favorite fabrics and designs to dress up your doll"

Ok not bad I think I'm staring to like this but .... Does it work ??

" but first what do you think the world can live without because your doll is gonna be exactly that"

One thing I always hated is strippers

" I think the world can live without is well... Strippers ".

" then let's make a random strippers life hell !!!". Mom smiled 

We spent about an hour chatting , laughing ,picking out fabrics and designs for  my doll I'm do exited !!!.

"here you go Danielle "

She gave me my doll back and it looked so cute

It had brown yarn hair a red and white bikini and cute little sown on high heels

But how does this work

" on for starters you use the pins to poke out internal organs such as eyes cause a heart attack and things like that  if you want broken bones you bend an arm a leg basically you can torchur  her however you want and you have to say the words  favgar kenova for any voo-doo spell to work"

Ok I'm not evil but this is pretty cool.

"mom how would I Know "

" trust me it's not every day a person gets hurt out of thin air".

Ok I'll give this a try.

I grabbed some pins and poked out her left eye then broke one of her arms and a leg them I gave her a heart attack  and Finished the spell with " favgar kenova"

then my mom smiled then turned on a small television and I heard a news anchor

"in today's news a stripper suddenly broke an arm a leg had a heart attack and  one of her eyes poked out of thin Air ".

I Trembled With Fear staring At The doll in My Hand... It Had Just Told Me one of the Most shocking and confusing things I've ever heard. What was more shocking was the fact that Voo-Doo actually worked ,I couldn't cope with it. My mind refused to believe that it was true. Let alone that I could do it and that my New family that I love was masters that it. But a Tiny part of me was bursting with exitement,This was amazing,This is truly un-Explain-Able. I Really Never imagined  that I'd be here.. And that I'd find love in such a strange place. I turned Back to My Mom and Beamed with Joy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry its soo short