Part 5

A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been very busy since a couple weeks with alot of stuff so were very sorry for not uploading

NOW...

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danielle's Pov

Ryan Smiled Lightly...

" I Hope You enjoy Your New

Family".

I didn't know what to say or how to say by. Ryan Really Has My Heart.

I kiss His Cheek and Quote his words "Call Me,Write Me,Dont Forget Me".

It's the best way to Say GoodBye.

------

In my opinion these people are very weird but at least I got a family to call my own .

We head back to Mr. and Mrs. Phenix's car or should I say Mom and Dad .

Wow that's gonna need some getting used to .

We finally stop by this car that I normally see at wait ... Funeral homes ,why would we stop at this car...

I see My new dad pull out some keys .

" is this your car ?"

" yes and if your good someday yours " my new dad says all creepy like with A eerie smile.. My stomach oddly sinks.

Somethings not right about my new parents . It's like There's a thick black cloud hovering Over Them.

So we get in the car and start driving towards home

"so danielle what's your favorite color ?" Mom asked me

" green " I say shyly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later

Mom wakes me up out of a deep sleep. I Dozed off after hours of playing 20 questions..

" sweetheart wake up were home" she says

I start following My New Mom

Its dark out side we must live far from Toronto .

My New dad takes his keys out again to opens A huge black Gate that's covered in Dead branches and huge spider webs.

The house is really old and looks like it's been around for about 50 years .

It's grey with black shutters and there's black rose bushes that's are well... Dead .

The grass is dead .

The trees are dead.

Everything I've been seeing since I got adopted has something to do with DEATH!!!.

But the question is WHY????.

As I'm about to walk in when My Mom stops me

" before we head inside I have something to show you out here". She Says with A gentle smile.

She looks so Weird out In the Moon light. Her long to the ground black hair shines and her hollow eyes show so much emotions.

My new parents look at me with so much love and adoration . Maybe this won't be so bad.

I Follow them to the back of the house and Stop in my tracks..

OHMYGOD IT'S A GRAVE YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I see thousands of graves and tombstone.

What The F*CK?.

" Uhuhh". Is what I shriek.

" Hunny We Run A Grave yard and funeral Home,it's been in my family for decades".

My New Dad says.

My stomach does flips and turns and My heart rate won't calm down.

My New parents... Work in The graveyard which is My House.

Calm down Calm down..

It can't be that Bad.. They clearly Care for Me I can see it in there eyes.

" Oh.. OK".

I say.

They Smile." Your Ok With It?".

They both ask.

" Yeahuh".

I say.

They Both Grin And We head to the house again.

I notice at the door there's.. Brick dust?..

It covers the door steps.

" Oh Sweetie let me tell You some rules Before You enter".

My Mom says.

I Nod.

" No mirrors Aloud,if You have any please throw them,No pictures of the dead or Living.. You are Not a loud in any rooms that are locked.

And that's about it".

" oh and sweetheart please be careful not to walk into the morgue or open any jar that are not in the kitchen ".

My dad says

There's a f*cking morgue in the house it should normally be in a side building .

So mom ,dad and I walk back to the front of the house .

I walk in and see black wood flooring with black wood moldings and an old creepy dining table thats shaped like an oval and the chairs are designed like there used in a castle With wood carvings and a china cabinet at the side with plates what are white with black roses .

Then you walk into the Living Room and see these black velvet couches and a black and grey throw rug with a wood coffee table that looks old and dingy .

Plus theres and old grandfather clock and old books And on a shelf there's these porcelain dolls in coffins

And these curtains that are dragging down to the floor and are very heavy and the color is like a pitch black

Wait and did I mention that theres black candles lit up every where .

"danielle sweetie let me show you a tour of the house and show you to your room".

She stared walking towards the staircase.

When we reached the top of the staircase there was this long hallway with over 10 doors.

She stops at one of the doors and says

"danielle this is the sewing room don't go in here until I let you but don't worry you'll get access to this room in time".

Well that was creepy..

Sewing Room?.. Mm?.

Then there's this big wooden door that we pass by and them mom says

"sweetie this is the morgue you aren't allowed in here ".

Wouldn't wanna Be..

She finally opens one of the doors, leads me inside and then tells me

" this is your room un-pack your things and settle in sweetie"

I walk inside and put my suit cases down .

I wonder what does my room have a view of .

I decide to take a look .

It's a perfect view of the family graveyard

Not that bad I guess