Accepted

Lily felt sympathy for Lizzie, going over to her trying to calm her down. While Sebastian simply stay out just watching all of this happening. He finally decided to intervene.

"My lady," he said directed to Elizabeth, "why don't you stay the night, I'm sure you deserve some relaxation from the drama of the day" She nodded and sniffled.

"Also, what, may I ask, was the reason for you coming here?" Her eyes widened as she had forgotten all about that detail.

"Oh! There was a festival nearby in a few days, and I thought because of all the hard work Ciel had been doing, that we could go and have fun!" She said with a bright smile. Lily smiled slighty, she was realizing even more just how kind and thoughtful Lizzie was, even if no one else did.

"I had already arranged my staying here, I thought Ciel wouldn't mind..." she said the last part slightly uncertain.

"I'm sure everything will turn out just great, besides Ciel owes it to you, you deserve tp have a fun day with him" Lily said with a smile, reassuring her. Sebastian looked to Lily, as if saying that isn't likely to happen, but she simply glared back at him sending quite a clear message.

"Well my lady, I will adress this to the young master, but in the mean time we shall get you to bed. Mey Rin, please prepare a room for Lady Elizabeth and get her soundly in bed." Mey Rin vame running at he sound of her name, and nodded, getting to her orders. After both ladies had left the room Sebastian turned to Lily.

"We shall prepare a guest room for you" Lily looked confused

"Well we can't expect you to live on the streets, you are infact the young master's sister" he said, with a smile that wasn't at all comforting.

"May I ask, how much older are you than the young master?" She had to think for a second for she never got to celebrate her birthday, but she kept track of the seasons.

"Umm, I am 14, and he is 13 correct?" Sebastian nodded,

"So a year older. Before I go to bed I wish to speak to Ciel." Sebastian nodded

"Another quarrel?" He said with a smirk 

"I simply wish to talk, wether it forms an argument will be how he replies." Sebastian nodded once again and led her back to his office. Ciel sat in his chair, having heard the crying stop assuming all was settled. As Sebastian and Lily entered the room Ciel once again asked him why he brought her here, and he gave the same answer.

"Ciel, I just want to talk, no arguments, just talk." He sighed and gestured for Sebastian to leave the room.

"Sebastian prepare the guest room for Lily." He bowed and left.

"Yes, my lord" Ciel turned back to face Lily, looking less cold hearted than usual.

"What is it you want?" Lily stepped forward, Ciel gesturing for her to sit in the chair in front of his desk, as so she did.

"It's about Lizzie, I can already tell how little her really appreciate her" Ciel immediately looked affended.

"Who do you think you are just plain out saying I don't appreciate my fiancé?" She smirked

"Your older sister of course" Ciel rolled his eyes.

"Just how much older are you?"

"One year older, I am 14." He smirked before his reply

"Aren't you a little short to be older than me?" He knew this would get her mad.

"Who are you calling short?!"

"Well you are shorter than me, and for a 14 year old that is a little sad." Her face grew more angry.

"Well what do you expect?! It's not like I had a healthy diet for the 14 years of my life being kidnapped!" At the mention of the kidnapping Ciel fell silent. So Lily continued,

"Anyway, she wishes to go to a festival with you in a few days and you are going. She already arranged for her to stay here for that time, and she did all of it for you. She thought of this so you could have fun, so you could take a break from hard work, so you netter appreciate it" He looked slightly shocked, then nodded.

"Well what am I supposed to do with the work I have to do?"

"Is there any work set ahead for that day" He turned away slightly
"Well no, b-" Lily cut him off

"Then everything should be fine, you go out with Lizzie, and we will take care of manor."

"Sebastian wil be coming with us, so it will just be you and the servants..." Lily looked confused

"Is that, bad?" Ciel let out a sigh

"Well you've seen Mey Rin, the maid, she is extremely clumsy so good luck with that, and them there is Finny and Bard. Finny is the gardener and Bard is the "cook". Just, keep an eye on them, make sure they don't destroy the manor." Lily chuckled slightly

"I'm sure I can handle it, I've been doing chores for that jerk before for most of my life, so I am pretty sure I can handle keeping this place in shape." Ciel nodded as Sebastian walked in, overhearig the last few sentances.

"Don't tell me you're going to have her to act like a servant for the manor while we are away are you?" He joked, which was very unusual to Lily, however Ciel simply rolled his eyes.

"Just see that she is comfortable in her room, is Lizzie already asleep?" Sebastian nodded and spoke,

"Yes she is asleep, and I shall make sure tha-" Lily once again interupted 

"I can put myself to bed, where is the room?" Sebastian smirked

"You interupt alot being our guest don't you?" Lily sighed

"And you talk back alot for a butler don't you?" She returned back, smirking back as she began to walk out. Sebastian sighed 

"The room is down the hall to the right Miss" she nodded  as she left. Whe  she got to her room she found a fresh nightgown set out on the bed, she got into it then tucked herself into the bed. She turned out the light falling asleep alnost immediately, due to the confortable bed that she had never before had the privilege to sleep in, not even close.

"Now young master, It should be obvious by now, but her alibi does indeed check out, the man tokd me everything fir his life." Ciel nodded, expecting as much.

"And what with the man? Dead?" Sebastian nodded

"Indeed, now young master, shall you be getting prepared for bed" Ciel nodded in response

"Yes, run the bath" Sebastian did as ordered. After the bath and getting into clothes Ciel was tucked into bed, his mind was full of complex thoughts, and it was quite easy to tell as much.

"Still registering the events of the day I see?" Ciel sighed

"It's just too much to believe..."

"Well it is indeed true, I shall leave you to rest young master." He walked out of the room after a nod from Ciel.

In two days the festival would commense and the three would attend, Lily was still suprised all of this had worked, suprised she had finally found family, and although she despised Ciel's actions to her former friend, and others, he was her brother, and she loved him and was happy to be able to stay at the manor.

The Phantomhive Manor