Artemis78

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! wow oh wow it's been a very long time since i've done one of these, sorry to keep you all waiting ^^''. I guess college takes alot of more time then i thought it did. Do not fear though, i have returned and starting today so has -drumroll- CASS'S SHOUTOUTS AND PROMOTIONS!!!

To celebrate our glorious return, i've decided to fulfill a request i received a couple of days ago from Artemis78 to check her book out and possibly give it a shoutout. Obviously her book was super duper amazing to have recieved my shoutout so.... GONGRATS ARTEMIS78 ^^ (insert applause). I havent had the pleasure in speaking with her personally, but from reading her bio i have to say, she's one h-e-double hockystick of a writer, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than me. Anyways all prasing aside let's get to her story, The World of Abalah part 1.

The World of Abalah: apparently from her comments she already has written 74 pages but only uploaded 11. i'm telling you right now though, it's a must read! i can't wait for the future updates it's a great story. I would tell you what happened so far but i'm not the guy to spoil things, you're going to have to take the initiative and read her amazing work on your own ;)

Summary:With her mothers death still coming back to haunt her, Ravena, aka Raven, is left alone with only her aunt Isla who isn't even there for her. When finding out that her best friend, Sokka, is an angel, and that things such as angels, demons, giants, and more exists, and that she is a part of it all. As she learns more about who she is and what she can do. She learns that there is a bigger threat then demons, or giants to threaten her or her people, when Ace visits her in a dream.

Well unfortunately i wish i had more to say and write but i don't :(. So would my lovely fans and fellow wattpaders out there do me a huge favor and go check artemis78 page and story out? Read, vote, comment, and possible make a new lovely friend in the process. Have a great day ^^