This Is War Part 2

• Dedicated to Lindsey

I advise you to listen to this song while reading this story. Copy and Paste this link. http://youtu.be/YBxXEx4lx4M

PART TWO-THIS IS WAR

Kaylaa went home after her breakdown. I called my syblings downstairs, and we made a plan. That Monday, Everything was normal. But not for long.

The bell for lunch rang, and I went into the auditorm like I was suppose to. About twenty seniors were there, along with about ten sophmores. If we were going to do this right, we had to get as many people as possible. I said let's go, and we were off. We ran into the cafeteria like there was no tomorrow. I punched Jamie in the mouth, signaling war.

About ten of her minions got up and tried to beat me, but the seniors, including my brother abd sister, stopped them and started beating them. They all retreated, so we went back to the other side of the cafeteria. But Jamie ran to our side, and all of her minions, and about twenty others ran behind her. So we ran to them. We fought and fought. Bloody lips. Nose bleeds. Aching knouckes. Torn clothes. But we all stopped when Kaylaa got ontop of the center table, holding a knife.

"Kaylaa! what are you doing?" I screamed holding one girl by the hair.

"This all started because of me, so it will end because of me." She responded.

"NO KAYLAA! DON'T DO IT!:" I screamed

She chuckled and said, "Goodbye world. And I'm sorry you couldn't live baby, but you would've hated it here."

I ran to her, but it was to late. She stabbed herself in the heart.

And with that I lost my best friend.