But, I Thought...

• Dedicated to Zaria

Everything was finally going great in my life. I started hanging around my old/new bestfriend again. I almost forgot how fun Kaylaa was. We walked to school together one morning. And that was the morning I found out more than the truth.

"Bitch!" A voice screamed as I was walking with Kaylaa.

"What did you call me?" We both asked.

Next thing we knew about four girls came at us. They kicked, scratched, bit. WHAT WAS GOING ON? Of course we fought back, but they were too strong, and too many; they beat us in the end. Then, out of no where, Jamie came in front of us. With a guy right beside her. It was Andrew?

"Haha! You thought you could just leave this world? It's your home Fiona. You are meant  to be popular. You can't change that. Now come back home. Your family misses you." Jamie said with an evil grin. They walked away without an answer.

Kaylaa jumped up and started screaming in foreign languages. She grabbed Jamie by her hair and started beating her. Andrew started laughing, but then saw Jamie's face and tore them apart. He grabbed Kaylaa by her shirt and took her away. I just watched in awe. I wasn't stable. I didnt know what in God's name just happened. A few moments later, Jamie got up, and limped in the other direction Andrew went. I did as I did in the girls bathroom, and laid there on the cold cement. I wasn't physically numb like the last time, but my emotions were. Where did he take my best friend? What will happen to Kaylaa?