Chapter 11

Nessies POV 

Oh my goodness. I didn’t know where that came from I had never thought about that before it had never occurred to me that, that is what happens in a stable relationship, now I wanted it. I wanted it all the house the kids the white wedding and the honeymoon. I smiled to myself just thinking blissfully about mine and jakes life together. When I awoke from my day dream my mom and dad were staring at me I guessed my dad hadn’t heard that because they were smiling at me but both of them look confused which was a first for my dad. He never looked confused. I blushed slightly at the memory of what I had just thought.

“PRESENT TIME!” Emmet boomed down the microphone. When I turned around all my presents were lined up on a huge table in the middle of the garden away from the dance floor. Chairs and tables were also positioned around the centre presant table. How did they get here so quick? I thought looking around at my dad and he just shrugged I looked at Jasper and he was pointing at himself so I made my way over to him and hugged him and told him thank you.

“Anything for my favourite niece” he said taking my hand and leading me towards the centre table.

I began opening all my presents starting with the gifts from the vampires. I got a few cards with money in them. I also got a few items of clothing. All were beautiful and ones I had wanted. I knew Alice must have sent a present list to the guests.  At the side of all of these present I saw a little box, the box had a small bow tied around it and a small letter attached I opend the letter first and began reading ‘ To Renesseme Charlie Cullen. I hope you like the gift, it was a necklace that was given to me from my father, he told me that it was my mothers lucky charm and that I should give it to someone I believed who could do with as much luck as possible, so I decided it would be a perfect present to give you luck throughout your new life.’ I opend the box and there lied a small necklace it was silver and had one small heart onto it. On the face of the heart it read May luck be with you always. I looked around to see who had given it to me but no one seemed concerned, there was no name on the letter so I just placed it too one side so I could find out who had given it to me. I opened all my presents from the wolfs they were all beautiful too. I got a dream catcher from Quill and Embry it looked home made which made me love it even more.  From Sam, Paul and Leah I got… books lots of them and a new bag and some pencils and pens. Strange. I looked at them and they all came over too me.

“You will be joining us on the reservation, this summer. Were taking you too school, a new better school” they all said in unison.

“I’m taking you to school” Seth butted in. He had a huge grin on his face. He never got to be the one in charge of anything, and because he was the only one still at school it was like he was taking charge of this task.

I couldn’t believe it I was going to school on the rez… I had been pestering my dad all year to allow me to go to that school in the summer and now it was coming true. I understood why they thought the reservation would be a good choice. Seth still went to school there and he would be in my year too which meant he would be able to ’look after me’. I began jumping up and down screaming thank you to each of them. I hugged each one of them and gave them all a thought what would I do with out you guys. I love you all. after I had finished screaming and giving my thanks seth ran over too me and handed me a sheet of paper I took the paper and looked confused. When I opened the paper there was a list of subjects for everyday of the week on it.

“Seth, you know I love you and you are like my best friend” I heard several spectators growl, Jake and Alice in particular “But I don’t get it” I explained.

“its you school schedule… dude your with me for every class. How cool will that be!” he exclaimed

“oh my gosh, Seth you are so my favourite”  I said high fiveing him. He just smiled and walked back towards the rest of the pack

“See I told you dude… I’m her favourite best friend” I heard him saying to Jake. I looked back from the comer or my eye and I saw Jake punch him in his arm. He sent Seth flying through the air and hordes of laughter began to crack from both the pack and Emmett.

“Seth… why don’t you come stand with me” I suggested I saw Jake smile at me and Seth ran towards me. I held out my hand and he took it. We were like brother and sister, he was so warm and fun to be around, aunt Alice called us ‘twins’ because we were completely inseparable when we were together. I showed him my plan for Jake, and he just smiled. I began to open the rest of my present from the rest of my family. I got a new camera from Rene and Phil. A new TV of granddad Charlie and Sue and a laptop from the rest of the Cullen’s. Inside the wrapping there was a note from Emmett I opened it and it read ‘come see me after your party I have something more for you and well you will see. Love ya Nessie!’ I just looked at Emmett in confusion. I guessed I would know soon enough what he had got me. And from mom and dad a got a brand new car, it was an Audi TT in white…

 After opening all the presents everyone headed back over to the dance floor and Seth left my side to go and be with Emmett again at the DJ booth.

 “Dad can I go for a spin in my car please. Jake will come too so I wont be in any danger” I begged

 “ Of course hunnie. don’t be too long thought it is your birthday don’t forget.” he repeated.

 “I wont be ill be less then an hour I promise” I said kissing him on his chest and grabbing Jakes hand and dragging him along towards my car.