Chapter 16 - Punishment

Forgotten

Chapter 16 - Punishment

(This chapter has mention/action of rape.. You've been warned. You don't have to read- basically, Cody gets punished.)

.

Myy eyes open when my head pounds and I blink when I'm met with familiar wooden floor. My arms weren't swinging as they hung, but my shoulders ached at probably being like this for a while. Despite that I didn't dare move and I remain slumped against the person that carried me. The hands were gripping my thighs to keep me from sliping, but I could feel the hands intentionally moving close to my ass a little.

The realization had me sobbing in my mind.

I was back.

I blink against the blood that rushed to my head and lick my dry lips, wincing when I taste blood. That seemed to tell my carrier that I was awake because I could feel his shoulders shake as he chuckled, "Why you were gone for a long time" he says and his palm moves to cup my ass, giving it a harsh squeeze, "We missed you around here" he adds as he intentionally slips his fingers between my legs. "I'm gonna welcome you home properly."

Disgust churned my stomach but I didn't let anything out. He would get angry if I threw up on him. Instead, I don't say anything and slump against the man, feeling my body ache. That ache was nothing compared to the pain rushing through my heart.

Jamie and Mia were dead.

It was all my fault.

The man carries me up a couple of stairs and we pass rooms that were too familiar to me. Some doors were purposefully left open and when I turn my head to the side, I see a man roughly pounding into a kid around eleven harshly. The kid simply gripped the sheets and bowed his head as he tried not to move much.

It made me sick.

Knowing, now, that this was wrong- it rose bile in my throat.

It made me want to tear them all apart.

A couple doors had a kid waiting inside and their heads move up as we pass by, eyes widening when they saw me. I close my eyes and count to ten- until the man stops and keys are jingled. The door is shoved open and I don't make a sound as he roughly grips my hips before throwing me to the floor. My head bounces as I hit the hard wood and I gasp quietly as he looks me over before grunting and disappearing out the door before it was locked.

Slowly, I move my hands a little and tiredly pick myself up, feeling my eyes water. "Cody?" a familiar voice asks behind me. I turn around and my eyes burn with tears as I see Will, only he had more bruises and he was pale. He drops beside me and cups my cheeks as I slump against him, "What happened. What's going on? Where- where are Jamie and Mia?"

No.

I sob slowly and his breathing hitches as he wipes my eyes, staring at me in horror. I hear murmurs rising and he shakes his head, "You know not to cry" he says softly, which brings even more tears from my eyes. Aaron and Michael and the others always let me cry. He looks me over, "This is blood. Why?"

"Its all my fault" I sob slowly and he rushes to clean my face. I couldn't stop crying, though. I just couldn't. He leans down and his lips brush my own, sending both a small rush of warmth as well as a churning feeling in my gut. His lips were soft and warm on mine and I close my eyes at the familiar greeting we'd grown up with. Now I knew that greeting and showing emotions didn't always involve kissing. He didn't know that, though. "Its my fault."

Will brushes my jaw slowly and runs his fingers through my hair, "Cody, what is going on?" he demands softly, tilting my head to meet my gaze. "What have-"