Lyn-Z's Home!

*** Mikey's POV***

Frank walked out of Alice's house. A big goofy grin on his face and he had a little bit of a skip to his walk. Gerard and I were already walking when I looked back again he jumped in the air and did a happy dance. When he cached up with us, he was all goofy. And was humming a song he was working on.  The walk seemed much longer than usual. And I think Frank was broken. I mean the tough "Bad Ass" was all sappy. 

***Frank's POV*** 

Her smile, her looks, her sweet personality and how she always blushed when she thinks she did something embarrassing. The way she held on to me when I carried her. She called me Frankie. If it was anyone else I would have punched them, but for her, I was over joyed when she said it. But with my history of being a flirt with girls, she probably doesn't think much of it. I have to prove that she's special. I was looking at the stars while I was walking. The stars were nearly peeking through the darkening sky.

"Frank, we need to talk." Mikey said. 

"Sure, Mikes. God, it's going to be a beautiful night isn't it?" I said. He looked at me as though I was growing a second head. 

"You okay, Frank?" Mikey asked. 

"I'm fantastic." I said with a huge grin. When we got in there house Gerard looked uncomfortable. 

"Ugh, I have to go guys. I'm going to pick up a pizza for when Bob and Ray come over." He said rushing out the door. 

"Remember, I'm a vegetarian!" I said as he ran out the door. Okay, Gerard is acting weird. 

***Mikey's POV***

"Frank, it's about Alice." I said He looked alarmed. 

"What is it?" He asked. That in my opinion, you don't deserve to be with her. But, its something more too. 

"I feel as though, were taking advantage of her." I said truthfully. 

"Why do you think that?" He asked. 

"Because of the age difference, she is at the age where dating and all that stuff is new too her, and well... you see... were older. So, we ugh.... had more of a chance to know about these things, and all..." I said, not wit sure how to put it. 

"Okay, hold up there Dr.Phil. First, Ew. Second, dating is kind of new to us too, I mean do you think girls are going out of there way to date us." He said. Okay he had a point but still. 

"Yeah, I know what you mean Frank, but were still older." I said. 

"She's more mature then she looks, you know." Frank said. I realized I'm getting no where with him. I just rolled my eyes and turned on the Tv. Gerard came home an our later with pizza's in his arm. Gerard didn't have a licence but occasionally took the car out any ways. Soon, Ray and Bob showed up. They were both sick so we made sure to keep our distance. We were all discussing idea's for the band when we heard a knock at the door. 

When I went to open it, I saw Alice's little friend Gerard there. What does he want, now. 

***Gerry's POV***

I can't believe all the girls are making me do this. Olivia and Emily were right behind me making sure I followed through with this. I really hate them at the moment. 

"Do I hav-"  

"YES!" They both said answering my unfinished question. I sucked up my pride and knocked at the door. That Mikey kid answered. 

"What do you want?" He said rudely. 

"Let me explain, It's just-" I started. 

"No, I don't think I will. You broke Alice's heart today. She was all cut up. I don't think you deserve a chance." He said. Then that Frank kid was behind him. He looked like he wanted to break every bone in my body at the moment.  Then Emily went in front of me.