Girl's Night!

I was jumping on my bed squealing from happiness, as Blink-182 was blasting through my speakers. I was so happy. Then the home phone rang, my parents probably taking another trip. We don't have a lot of money my older sister payed for most of my schooling. We were suffering financially and my parents still pretended that we had money to burn. I answered the phone. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, Alice. Its mom. I just wanted to let you know that me and your father are taking a short trip. But that there's money in the cookie jar on top of the fridge."  She said. You could hear the laughing of her friends in the background. On the bright side I have the house to myself, for God knows how long. There longest trip was a month. 

"Um, Okay. W-w-will you be here for my birthday?" I asked. They may not be the best parents but I still loved them,and I was sure they loved me. I mean they have too, right?

"Ugh, sweetie, I can't hear you. Were about to board a plane. Your sister should be coming home soon this week, Love you!" She said. And the line went dead. 

"Love you too, mother dearest." I muttered sarcastically into the dead line. Well just me myself and I for a while. I thought. Then I thought 'Girl's Night!'. I got my cellphone and called Emily. 

"Hey, girlie! What ya need?" She asked. 

"Sleep over my house! You bring the snacks! Be here in three hours." I said that should give me enough time to get ready, and do homework. 

"Rodger that." She said and hung up. Then I called Angel telling her to bring the beauty supplies.  The same with Olivia (Oliver's twin sister) telling her to bring movies. And my friend who lives near my house Violate to bring magazines.  And her sister, Melody (not Melloni) to bring everything in-between. 

*** three hours later (around 7:00)***

Everyone was here. We were first going through music magazines, and talking. 

"So, why the sudden girl's night?" asked Emily. 

"Well, one my parents are out. Again. And we've all been through a lot today, I figured we all needed this." I said. They nodded there heads in agreement with a chorus of 'Mhms' and 'Yeahs'. 

"My brothers is having a guy night today too, he's inviting the other guys who sit with us and all." Said Olivia. 

"Okay, speaking of boys..." Emily started. All the girls squealed and huddled closer and laughed at how girl they were being. Oh, god if they find out who I like there going to think I'm gross. Liking a sixteen year old and I'm only twelve. 

"Angel, you first." Said Emily. She cleared her through nervously.

"Well..um. You see..." she started. 

"Out with it women!" demanded Olivia. 

"Olivia don't hate me, but I like your brother." She said. 

"Why would I hate you? I mean living with him for twelve years makes me wonder what you see in him, but if I had to see him with a girl, I would want it to be you." She said. There was a chorus of 'Aawwws'. And the both hugged. 

"Emily, your turn!' I said. She blushed. 

"Arther Stein...." She sighed. Arther was considered a science nerd who liked to watch science fiction films on the weekend. He never really sat at our table. 

"What about you Olivia?" I asked. 

"I haven't found the guy yet, I guess." She said sadly. 

"Aawwww. Don't worry, you will one day." I said. Violate got up and went to the bathroom and Melody went downstairs for some ice cream.Great, now there going to ask me.