"Classic Reading"

I woke up to the alarm I put on my phone.  I got dressed added some accessories, did my hair extra special. I ate a pop tart, grabbed my white backpack with red paint splatters and was out the door. When I got to the bus stop I was alone.I started humming. Then a sudden presence was next to me. It was Gerry. Awkward.  I checked the time the bus was running late. There was so much tension in the air you could have cut it with a knife. 

"The bus is late." Was all I said.

"No shit sherlock." He retorted back, with ice in his voice. I didn't need to take this. So I started walking to school, screw the bus. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. If he could be rude so could I. 

"Where does it look like idiot?!" I said. But I saw the bus driving here and it would have looked stupid if I just continued walking. I sucked up my pride and entered the bus. God, the seat arangment this would be awkward. I walked and saw Frank and Mikey and Gerard. No Bob or Ray. 

I sat down and the other Gerard reluctantly sat down next to me. We didn't talk like we always did, I didn't even look at him. Frank must have noticed this because he gave me a questioning look. 

 "I'm sorry, for whatever it was that I did." I told Gerard. 

"Oh please. Stop being a moron, you know very well what you did!" He said.  

"But I don't! Just please forgive me!" I said. 

"Shut up Alice! Your not worth my time!" He said. I didn't like it when Gerard yelled at me in public, it was embarrassing. My cheeks were hot and my eyes were watery. 

"But, Gerry. I said I was sorry. Please Ju-" 

"I said shut up! Your not worth my time! God, why am I even-" he started but was interrupted. 

"Hey! Don't talk to Alice like that!" Yelled Frank. 

"I don't even want to talk to her at all." He said. He got up and sat on the other side. My cheeks were hot but my eyes weren't as watery. Frank hopped from his seat backwards and landed next to me. 

"You okay, Alice?" Frank asked. No, of corse I wasn't Okay. 

"Mhm, Yeah. I'm Okay." I said.  Mikey was looking back at me and gave me a sad smile. Gerard just had sadness in his eyes, and something I hated to see. Pity, I couldn't stand that look. I just sniffled.  

"I ugh, really like your hair today." Frank said. Holy crap. Okay this whole week must have been a dream. Fist Gerard, who has never given me speacial attention since the fifth grade is caring about me, and now Frank is complementing me. I turned pink. 

"Oh really?" I giggled. "I didn't really do much." I said truthfully. 

"Naw, it looks pretty, but your not wearing make up? Are you?" Crap. I turned red out of embarrassment. I must have forgot. 

"You look pretty, the natural look suits you." He said. I giggled. 

"God Frank, she's twelve stop being such a flirt." Mikey said sending him a death glare. Gerard looked uncomfortable and was looking away. 

"I cant help it, she's pretty." He said. I looked over Frank's shoulder and saw the other Gerard jealous. Good, I hope he is. I got the satisfaction of him being jealous, I wanted him to feel the pain. I moved closer to Frank and he moved closer to me. I looked at the Gerard sitting next to Mikey. He looked uncomfortable, I didn't want him getting the wrong idea. Yes, I liked Frank, but not as much as Gerard. 

"I like your backpack, where'd you get it?" Frank asked.

"Oh, I made it." I said.

"Wow, thats cool. Can you make me one that be awesome." He asked.