Best. Bus Ride. EVER!

The whole ride on the bus all that I could think was 'Holy Cow, Holy Cow, Holy Cow.' I had even pinched myself when no one was looking to make sure this was real. I Alice, average eighth grader, had the wonderful and extraordinary privilege of sitting behind the five most amazing high schoolers ever. This was probably as close as I was ever going to be near them, with the exception of passing by them in the hallway and being at a visible distance at lunch. I made sure to take a good look while I could. Ray, his most prominent feature being his hair. And my goodness did that boy have hair much like a curly puffy cloud, he was unpopular but was considered the goofy kid or sometimes the class clown.

Then there was Frank with short black hair that was long and combed in the front but medium length and spikey in the back. He was short, and I mean by the time I'm in high school I will most likely pass him up, hoping I don't have my mothers "Short Genes" sorta short. He had ear piercings with small black plugs, a lip piercing and a smirk that could kill you with cuteness as well as hazel eyes that make you melt. I knew he was italian, he was considered the loner outcast that had that "I'm a badass" or a "Don't piss me off" sort of edge to him. I have a crush on him and Ray. 

Bob Bryar, no one really knew much about Bob. He was quit strange, and weird, also very quite. He had blonde hair the swept over his face, with crystal blue eyes. He to had black plugs and a lip piercing as well. He had more of a rough edge to him. Than there was Mikey, oh darling Mikey. Gerard's younger brother. He was such a sweetheart and sometimes could be rude but in my eyes he's always nice. He was always so timid and shy. He had brown hair that was neat one top but would stick out in all sorts of directions at the end and glasses to frame his face. His backpack had Star Wars patches and pin's all over it. I had only seen him smile once, and it's a smile so special I will never forget it. Needless to say I liked him and Bob as well. 

Gerard, tall dark and handsome fit his description perfectly. He had medium long length black hair and a cute smile. Before I could finnish my thought the Gerard sitting next to me nudged me. 

"What?" I asked in a rude voice.

"Pop Tart?" He asked waving a chocolate pop tart in my face. I missed breakfast no way was I passing this up. I snatched it from his hands and started munching on it. I looked up only to meet the eyes of Gerard. I held his gaze for three seconds before I looked away with flaming pink cheeks. And when I looked the other way Frank turned away laughing at a joke he had told Bob and Ray only to meet my eyes he just smirked and looked back to his friends. This had caused butterflies in my stomach. Then I looked down starting to find the small tares on the seat very interesting. When I looked up but still keeping my head down I saw Mikey looking at me over his shoulder. This had coursed me to feel woozy. 

Whoa. I held eye contact with Gerard Way for more than two seconds, caused Frank Iero to smirk, and Mikey Way had willingly looked at me. BEST. BUS RIDE. EVER.

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm back! and its around 12 am:P I just knew i had to upload, I'd very much like to hear your guy's opinions, critics on how to be better, and idea's of where you would like this story to go, and for all my readers yes i mean all 2 of you! (I hope i have at least 2) I still want idea's for titles!! Thanks for reading;) 

XO, Andy