Playing Hard Pt.II

{ Shay}

I stared down the barrel of the gun, and a small bead of sweat dripped down my face. " WWhy are you here Melissa, " I stuttered slowly. She switched hands to hold her gun in the left instead of the right. She pointed it sideways to make it look like she was a thug and got in her nigga stands. She was nervous as hell but serious in the face. "I want you to get in the car and take a ride with me, we gotta talk " she huffed as she hurried to car. Of course, my scary ass got in the damn car! Okay, the bitch had a gun, duh! As y'all know, I ain't got time for that! We rode in silence and when we arrived at a empty mansion in brousard, LA.  The car slowly came to a complete stop and Melissa let out the biggest cry in the world. Have you ever seen a baby cry just imagine  this on a 30 year old hoe way past her prime. Yeah, I know, not pretty! I looked at the ceiling and roll my eyes. I cannot believe the strongest person I've ever met in my life is crime sitting in front of me. Inside myself I wanted to laugh but I knew this was not a laughing matter. She said this very slowly " I'm going to say some things to you and I don't want you take them the wrong but remember them."  Her lips quivered and she told the story of how she was hurt n rapped, but all I could do was roll my eyes and dismay. I believe shit that was coming out of her mouth. Yo Gotti made Women Lie Men Lie just go her ass." I know you don't believe me, I don't  expect you to but I want you to listen. As I thought this her tone got serious, saying she knew I was here to see Devon and he was trying to get to back with me and make his wife. I looked at her like she was crazy and my head was just spinning. Then she dropped a bomb on me. " Oh yeah I know you are pregnant by Devon. I saw the papers," she sniffed up dried up tears. How in the hell did she know about that! I haven't told anybody yet. " Oh, Meredith is pregnant by my baby daddy and baby Trey might not be Devon's baby. My head came up done. I couldn't believe anything! This bitch getting her Ms. Cleo on! Then, she slowly backed out of the driveway and sped down the road and slowly pulled up back at my hotel. I sit there still in shock about what she told me. I slowly sat up straight up and looked at her and she smiled sleepily, and said tonight you and Devon are going to dinner with Meredith. All will be revealed at dinner.  I climbed out the car and walked towards the door. My phone vibrated and it was Melissa. It read: Be Ready tonight.... All will be revealed tonight at dinner. I stared at the screen for what felt like hours.  Lord knows this finna be the dinner from hell....

{ Meredith}

I watched from car all that had unfolded. Of course I knew everything that went on. I'm Meredith Smith! I see all and know and you cant shit from me. And this little bitch thinks she thinks she can keep this from me! The nerve of her, when  I gave her everything. I gave her a life and a baby! How else did you think I got her pregnant? Devon wasn't going to cooperate with me! I used a turkey baster to get her pregnant! And now, she wants to get all high mighty and bite the hand that feeds her! I give you life bitch and I make you matter. If its a show, she wants then its a show she is going to get.  Let the games begin! The truth shall be revealed and all will fear the wrath of Meredith B. Smith!

[Devon]

Tonight is the night! Imma ask Shay to be my everything and want us to start our lives together.... He paced across the room and worrying what was taking Shay long to answer her phone. He begins to panic at the thought that she is going to back out on their agreement. All his doubt was relived she called and said she was coming to the dinner, but my door had a knock at the door and it was Lawrence......

Hey Hay! Sorry about it takes so long but I had serious writers block!!! but enjoy!

* Lady A