Too Hot to Handle

It's a hot summer day in hot ass Birmingham, Alabama and I-65 is packed like a Tuesday night at Platinum. Ain't no where to move or go just stuck! I hear the soft melodies of Chris Coleman on 98.7 kiss FM in the background your girl was home. So as my very slow driver  tried to move his best to move through this traffic. I told this to work on my very important paper on my lap, The Rockweed Project. It was the biggest thing  to Southeastern region, it had everything food, drinks and beautiful women to match a guy's paradise. As a scrolled down the list hostess for this event was none other than The Play Girls. Which basically mean the return of Melissa and all of her hoes! Ugh ain't nobody got time for that shit! Especially, me and I just can't deal! Why me lord me?!?!?

..............................

"Mr. Banks, your mother is calling on line," said his assistant. " Thanks Mimi," he called after her as she disappeared out his office. "DEVON MICHEAL BANKS, how dare you not call me for two weeks! I am your mother and  you will respect me! Do you understand me! "You done yet?" Do you understand DM? "Yes ma'am now why did you call me mama?"  " Me and Lissa pooh are doing the show in Birmingham this year and we wont you to come, that's what I wanted asshole.  Okay he replied dryly to her. "so you're saying something else better to do?" she snapped at him. " The only reason you are doing this shit is because you want me to marry her and I'm not."  you two have a child together, y'all need to be together for grandson sake!"  "Oh now you want me to be holier than though? Really, mama! I'm not marry that girl at all end of conversation!  And if you were my real mother you will leave me be! That's why we talking for two weeks because of your damn mouth! Stop trying to make something work that wont! Goodbye Mother! With that he hangs up the phone or in this slams the phone and lets out a sigh of relief. As long as Devon can remember his mother has always ran his life and he was tired of the  games and lies........

You wanna know my story here it is, my father was my mother's assistant for 17 years and I found this out when I was 12 at party with next door neighbor's son. I comforted and my father bout it and they both denied it. Until my father pulled me aside and told the ugly truth. I was My mother is one of the powerful women in america and she's a complete liar and hoe. When i turned 18, i moved out in search of my real father and it enlighten to have someone so cool like him. He and i still talk to this day to m mother's dismay. And I have it my business to stay away from my mother. To this day, she will admit it that I was the illegitimate child. So, because of that,  I don't like dealing with her period. The only people I speak to out my family is my grandma, my auntie peaches and my sister Tess. My two brothers and I don't speak because they feel I should give mom some respect and because of that we don't speak. A word of advise to the social ladder climbing people, worst kind of people in this world are Wealthy Black people.

As Shay glanced down at the paper one more , she cursed quietly under her breath. She didn't know what to think or do about this...... She slowly wiped this tears from her face and silent prayer. She grabbed her phone and dialed the number..

"Hello, may I speak to Mr. Banks its urgent...........

Catch y'all at the episode

*Lady A