The Past, The Present & Him (A Trey Songz Story ) Revamped!!!!

Introduction to My Life

It's a cool summer night in my lake front condo and as usual I'm alone. Ugh, but if you think I'm enjoying this nice I'm not. I'm laying my California  king sized bed doing work for the boss from hell! Her name is Meredith Banks- Smith, and she is the CEO of Banks Modeling Company. Meredith has, like most woman in this industry, slept her way to the top. Case in point, Winston M. Smith. Yes, the owner of Major Gardens Hotel and Suite. Like most hoes, they have multiple kids and the main idiot takes care of all of them. She ending up having 3 kids by Winston and one by her assistant. Well, I do have one secret. I had sex with my boss's son and i think I'm in love with him. I  know I sound like a basket case but 

that's what happened. And now I'm sitting in this bed trying my best to get over a man, I know i cant have. I still can remember that night.......

*Flashback*

In a hotel room lobby two people that have had too much to drink. They had talked and laughed all evening long and drank too. He asks her to come back to his room. She declines and he presses and presses. She finally gives into what he wishes and follows him to his room. Telling herself the whole time she's not giving into him. He tells her to make herself comfortable while he goes to the lobby to get fresh towels. She  assumed  that he would gone for 20 minutes. So she decide to sober herself up and take a shower and not even knowing he was already back in the room. All  she could  feel were hands come around her waist. and before she could find back, she was  in something she couldn't understand. He slowly creeped his hand up the side of her  body. She shivers at every touch.  She tried her best  to move but he followed  and said, sshhh  you want it so let it happen. She  awoke to empty room the next day and note beside.

Shay,

I'm Meredith's son and i thought u should know.....

I've kept the letter and just to hold out the hope that one day he might want to come back and be with me..... I know its a fantasy  but a girl hope..... A girl CAN hope but i know he belongs to someone else, Melissa Ice. Well he's on and off again girlfriend and overall whore of the world. But what can a girl do!

Hey y'all I'm back! I forgot the stuff for the other account but then i ending up deleting it but tell what yall think!

Lady A