I Need A Girl

{Devon}

Flight 8607 is now boarding for Delta Airline. I jogged lightly through the door to flight from hell. I was excited about about seeing Shay.  I informed her that Baby Trey  will tagging along.

Good morning Passengers and Welcome abroad Delta Airline Flight 8607  from Birmingham, Al  to Dallas, TX  and ending in Lafayette, LA. Please at this time, all seat should on fasten. Again thank  you for choosing Delta Airlines.

I slowly drafted off to sleep and imaged that it was just me and her all alone against the world. I still can smell her scent in the air. Teasing me at every turn. This time when i see her, I'm going to make it where she will not leave me ever a again.

{Shay}

I boarded the plane palms all sweaty. Shit I was nervous and I didn't understand why? Its just Devon and Baby Trey! So what the big deal? I swear this was not the time to be having a girl moment, pull yourself together Shay! After about 15 minutes of trying to calm down, I noticed a woman all over this fine ass man. As I looked closer it was a woman I knew. As a matter of fact I knew the man too. It was Lawrence and Meredith. And they were acting like they were more in love than  grandmama and baby daddy!  They were a little too friendly.... It was just nasty if you ask me!

(Devon)

I touched down in the beautiful city of Lafayette and fasten baby Trey into his seat. I was beyond over joyed to see the city and to see Shay. All I had my mind was getting her agree to be back in my life and this time she wouldn't leave my side. Now, all I gotta do is keep my momma and Melissa outta this. I drove down Kaylee Saloon  on my way to the hotel to unwind and relax and let little man run out some energy! Tonight is gon be a night to remember!

(Meredith)

I know how this looks but you gotta understand I love this man. Now, I'm not stupid enough to leave my Willie for him but I was gonna fuck around. See, I'm an educated hoe and game recognize game. I know that's not right to do what i do, but you know gotta understand I'm looking out for me and right that's the most important thing is me. I know that's sounds selfish but at this point I don't care. And oh yeah, I know all about Devon and Shay.... And I would like to see them try to deny it in my face cuz I got picture and telephone calls. I know she told Devon that Lawrence was back home......  But to be honest he's out of jail because I'm pregnant with his child and we are discussing what to do next. 

(Shay)

I arrived to a hot sticky Louisiana and panties are sticking to my ass.  Man, it was hot as hell! I grabbed my bags and rode out to my destination. I looked out my mirrors and noticed that a black Yukon was trailing me and it was gaining  on. I sped up and switched  lanes and the car kept tailing me. I quickly got off the exit and made my way to my hotel and i exited my car and as soon as I did, I heard. "Shaynelle, stop right there!" I slowly turned and looked down the barrel of a gun and saw Melissa at the other end of it.

Sooooo! tell me your thoughts!

*LadyA