THE FAMILY

Saturday rolled around quick. Mes rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Back in her room, she dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast she grabbed her phone and purse and headed out.

She had told him she would meet his family and that's exactly what she would do.

She drove for about an hour and half then branched into the thickness of the forest. She followed the path which led her to the border of Cade's territory. The guard recognized her and let her through without any questions.

She drove straight to the castle.

She got out of the car and walked to the door. Instead of knocking, she pushed it open and walked in.

She checked the time. It was almost eleven.

She followed his scent to his office. She pushed open the door and stepped in.

His eyes immediately snapped up to hers. "Mes?" He asked just to be sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Hey," she smiled shyly. "I promised I'll meet your parents so here I am." She said and laughed nervously.

He shot out of his seat and rounded the desk to pull her into his arms. "I missed you so much." He murmured into her hair.

"I'm only here for today." She added as she pulled away. "I don't care. I'll take whatever I get." He smiled and stroke her cheek with his knuckles.

A warm, tingling sensation went through her when their skin made contact. She found herself leaning into his touch.

He noticed it too and quickly pulled her to him, hugging her to his chest.

This time, she didn't fight it. She hugged him back. She needed the contact as much as he did.

His grip on her began to tighten and she knew it was time to pull away.

"So, when will they arrive?" She asked as she pulled out of his embrace. "In about an hour." He looked at the clock in his office.

"Well then go get ready." She pulled him out of his office and up the stairs to his room.

She shooed him into the bathroom and went into his closet to pick out his outfit for the day.

Some minutes later, he walked out with nothing but a towel covering his lower body. But it hung so low on his hips that she could clearly see the outline of his 'friend'. Suddenly she looked away when he made it known to her that she was openly staring at his package. Which was really huge by the way.

He chuckled lowly at her flustered state and walked over to the bed.

"Would you turn around or would you like to watch?" He asked as he began to peel the towel off. She quickly spun, facing her back to him. Again, he chuckled.

"You don't have to be shy, you know. It's all yours." She heard his voice from right behind her. His breath on her nape caused shivers to run through her. She shuddered and attempted to walk away. Attempted because, before she could take a step, his arms shot out and encircled her waist.

He was without clothes. She could feel it. She opened her mouth to protest but instead let out a strangled moan when he pressed open-mouth kisses to her neck.

As she leaned into his hold, he pulled away abruptly making he stumble before finding her footing.

With an expression of amusement, he picked up his clothes and walked into the closet to get dressed.

They were in the kitchen. Mercedes was quiet and blushing while Cade was whistling and smiling as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

She stared down at her coffee trying to stop the images that were forming in her head.

'He is a murderer. He is cruel. He is merciless.' She reminded herself.

She sipped her coffee quietly, trying hard not to think about certain things that were pushing their way into her mind.

Cade noticed the change but did not acknowledge it, thinking she was still worrying herself about what happened.

When they were both done, they dropped their mugs into the sink and made their way to the living room. Before they could sit down, the hum of a car engine stopped them.

"They're here." He announced just as an over-excited young woman run into the house and jumped on Cade.

Mercedes felt a jealousy like no other course through her. A loud growl left her, surprising her and the mystery girl.

Their head snapped to her instantly. She blushed and looked away.

"Is that her?" The girl asked with wide eyes and Cade nodded. With a loud squeal, the girl jumped on Mes, hugging her with such force that she was cutting off her air supply.

Cade managed to drag the girl away from his struggling mate.

Mes took in sharp breaths to even her breathing.

"Mercedes, this is my sister Caitlyn." Cade said slowly emphasising on the word sister.

"Hi," Mes, waved awkwardly at the woman who was grinning like a lunatic and bouncing on her toes.

Caitlyn squealed and grabbed the unexpecting Mercedes into a tight hug.

"Cait, let go of my daughter-in-law right now!" A female voice shouted from the entrance. Cade pulled his sister away and before Mes could catch her breath, a new set of arms grabbed her into another tight hug.

"Mom, let her breath!" Cade demanded and the woman reluctantly complied.

Mes blinked a few times to clear her vision.

"So, this is the young lady that has made my son so happy." A baritone voice spoke from behind Cade's mom.

"I'm Rochelle, Cade's mother." The woman said with a grin that was ready to rip her face. "I'm Mercedes." She introduced to the over-excited family while Cade stood aside and watched the interaction.

"I'm Derrick." The man held out his hand and she shook him.

"Where are the kids?" Cade looked to his sister. "They stopped for ice-cream with their father." She answered nonchalantly and went back to gushing over Mes with her mother.

"Well, you ladies have fun. Cade and I will be in his office." Derrick said and walked away with his son in tow.

The ladies pulled Mes with them to the kitchen. "Let's start with lunch, shall we?" Rochelle said, pushing Mes into the nearest seat.

"Okay, what can I do to help?" Mes asked with a smile. "No, no, no!" Rochelle demanded as she pushed past her, frowning slightly. "But-" Mes started but was cut off, "No buts except yours on that stool. Now sit."

Mes quickly sat and stared at the woman. Rochelle turned back with a smile.

Mes quietly sat and watched the women work.

________________

So, this is it for a while. I will continue when I come back from school.

Not edited by the way.

So...vote and comment.

Thanks for being patient.