Chapter 14 The End

Hey Guys!!!! I know ive been gone for awhile because of school. :( sorry. Anyways, this IS the last chapter fo this story however I may write a few short stories on  their lives later on. Hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 14

Elizabeth’s POV

I never thought it was possible….for a man to treat a woman this much. He had made me breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had watched all my favorite movies, danced to the most romantic songs. Sometimes he would just hold me and look into my eyes. Every time he did, I blushed. Every kiss he gave me was full of love and passion. We had played a board game too, and I beat him once but he beat me the other times. When I lost id pout and he would just kiss me again. It seemed like the whole day my face was red, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed every second.

“Darling?” slendy asked, breaking me out of my trance.

“Yes?” I murmured, snuggling closer to him on the couch.

He wrapped his arm around me. “Let’s go outside for a moment…” he smiled down at me and I looked outside, it was pitch black.

“But I’m not dressed” I glanced down at his white dress shirt that I was wearing; my black dress was still torn to ribbons by Offender. So slendy gave me one of his shirts to wear for the day.

He chuckled “trust me you look fine…” he smiled, and then his face went blank, as if something scared him. Cautiously he ran his hand up my thigh, touching my skin. His touch burned and ignited something inside of me.

I sighed at the touch and he stopped. “Come on…” he said and he voice cracked.

Obeying him, I stood up and he followed. We walked out of the back door of the cabin and I let him lead. As we walked I began to see light up ahead. I walked over and grabbed his hand and he chuckled, pulling me along faster to the light.

Then I realized it wasn’t a light, it was MULTIPLE lights. Tons, strung along the trees in a very small clearing. It reminded me of a gazebo.

Slendy pulled me into the center and I looked around in awe, the lights were everywhere, twinkling delicately against the trees. The cool air blew around me and it smells strongly of pine. I relaxed and breathed in the scent. Everything was so calm here, so serene.

“Darling?” Slendys voice came from behind me and broke the silence.

I turned around to face him and gasped, putting my hands up to cover where my mouth would be.

There he was, on one knee. In his hand was a tiny black velvet box that was left open. And inside the box was a delicate silver rose ring that had a ruby in the center of it…..

Slendermans POV.

I was nervous beyond comprehension.

I lead her towards the small clearing I had found and decorated, her pace quickened as she saw the strings and strings of lights I had hung from branches to light up the area. I held her hand and stepped inside and onto the soft smooth grass; her eyes sparkled with awe as she took in all the twinkling lights. The cool wind blew around us but was not enough to calm me, my nerves were going haywire.

What If she said no? What if this was all too fast?

I sighed as the black box in my pocket seemed to burn against my thigh. .

I was scared.

Funny isn’t it? How I, Slenderman, could feel this fear. I had felt afraid before, but never to this degree. However every time I felt fear, it was only because of her. I was afraid to lose her, afraid she was dead, afraid she didn’t love me.

Even since that first day, when she didn’t run from me. My persona had changed; I wasn’t the big bad wolf that blew down houses anymore. I was now this beast that fell for the beauty. She made me who I am now because she never saw me as a monster, she saw me as someone special.

She back was to me and I watched as her shoulders moved up as she breathed in the scent of the forest. I clutched the black box in my hand and knelt down to one knee….here we go…

I opened the box and held it out so she would be able to see it.  Then I said “Darling…” to grab her attention.

She spun around and saw me in an instant. She gasped and covered her mouth.

Elizabeth’s POV

“Slender….” I whispered.

There he was, on one knee, with a small black box in his hand inside was the largest rubyI had ever seen wrapped around by silver petals holding onto the thin silver band. It twinkled in the light and I stared in amazement.

I didn’t say anything for a moment; I just stared at the box. “Elizabeth? “ Slender finally said “I love you with all my heart, I’ve died for you, and I’ve given you every part of me. No one else in this world holds my heart but you and that will never change. I want you forever, I want to love you for the rest of my life and even after I die. Will you marry me?”

Tears streamed down my face as I smiled down at him, “of course slendy”

He stood up and slipped the ring onto my left hand, then held me tight. I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck, “I love you Slendy “I said

“ I Love you too Elizabeth” He pulled my chin up to face him and kissed me gently, in a way that let me know that I was his, and that no matter what happened in our lives I would always be his. Slendy had been there for me no matter what and I was certain that spending the rest of my life with him, was going to be completely perfect.