Chapter 12, Offender.

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!

Slendermans POV

Its been 3 months since Elizabeth tried to convince me to invite my brothers for a visit. I haven’t touched her  the same way since. When I kissed her I did it gently, I didn’t want for things to get out of hand because I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop myself if something like that repeated itself.

I was laying in our bed looking up at the ceiling. Elizabeth was cuddled up next to me sound asleep. I thought about the ring I had bought 3 months ago, it was in a locked box underneath a floor board in the bed room. I wanted to ask her, I wanted her as my wife. But I never realized how scary it was to ask.

Shes always been the only thing to every scare me. Ive been scared of losing her, hurting her, killing her, not saving her, not protecting her….and now im afraid to ask her to marry me.

What if she said no?, What if this all wouldn’t work out….

No, it was Elizabeth. Everything would be fine.

IF she said yes…

I sighed and thought about how I should ask her, I wanted it to be special and romantic. I knew of her love for red roses, so that was a given. I knew she loved the water,so ill probably do it by the river.

Just then, an idea popped into my mind. I smiled as I realized EXACTLY what I was going to do.

And all she had to do, was say YES.

Elizabeths POV.

I had wandered away from the cabin and was walking through the woods.

Slendy had been acting so strange lately. He wont touch me, and whenever I tried to maybe push him a little farther he just stops. In the back of my mind I wonder if Slendy even wants me to begin with.

As I walked I came across a small lake. I knew I had wondered too far but I didn’t care, I needed my time to think. I looked at my reflection in the water and sighed. I wasnt really all that special, and the whole “ blank face thing” wasn’t helping…

“ whats wrong my dear?” a voice from behind me purred.

I turned to find Offender and sighed with the relief of knowing that it wasn’t a stranger.

“ Im just thinking” I replied and looked back at my reflection.

“ about..?” he pressed on

“ well…im just so….ordinary….and I want to be special. For Slendy you know?” I looked up at him “ but I don’t know how…”

Offender chuckled and walked closer to me. “ you are obviously special to him. “ he looked over my body and I took a step back. “ and you are anything but ordinary…in fact….” He grinned and pulled out a bright red rose. “ someone as beautiful as you should receive a piece of beauty for herself.” He held the rose out and grinned a sharp toothed grin.

The rose was beautiful, and the perfect shade of red. The petals looked so soft and delicate and even from the distance at which he was holding it I could smell its sweet scent. I loved red roses, they were my favorite thing.

I smiled and reached out to take it, as my hand grew closer,Offenders smile grew larger. I hesitated, “ im not sure…..” I murmured.

“ its only a rose…” he purred

Slowly I reached out and took the rose from his hand. As I did so his white tenticles burst out from his back and grabbed my arms and legs. I was unable to move.

I dropped the rose and struggled to break free but could not. Offender grinned and said “ and so it begins”

He slender walked both of us to a apartment looking building deep into the woods. I continued to struggle but he had me wrapped up in his tentacles like a cocoon. “ the more you struggle the more fun I have…. “ he grinned and took me inside and up a set of stairs to a bedroom. Inside there was a giant bed and a closet but nothing else. He threw me on the bed and chained my body and limbs to the bed frame. My tentacles shot from my back and he tied them together and chained them to the headboard.

I went to scream but he ripped off a chunk of his jacket and shoved the cloth into my mouth and taped my mouth shut.

I pulled on the chains as hard as I could and tried anything I could think of, as I was trying to release my tentacles Offender took off all his clothes. He stood before me with his white tentacles out and sculpted body. His masculinity was pale but very long and terrified me. He grinned and began taking my clothes off one by one. Ripping my dress and anything else he needed to get me naked. I froze with fear, I knew what he was going to do. I whimpered as tears ran down my face, I didn’t want this.

As he got me completely naked he ran his hand down my body and I flinched at his touch. “ now now…” he purred. “ this wont take too long I promise…”

I glared at him. I wanted to kill him for this.

He leaned his head down to lick my nipple as he forced himself inside of me. Even with the cloth in my mouth I managed to squeak out a scream as he ripped my virginity away from me. He began to pound inside of me while tears ran down my face. I couldn’t do anything, all I could do is lay there and pray that it would be over soon.

*

*

*

*

I layed in the bed still chained up and covered in his release. The sheets between my legs were stained with blood and other liquids im sure. Offender had left, saying that he had finally gotten what he wanted then disappeared. I was so tired and weak I just laid there. I couldn’t move or speak. But I knew I had to get home, I had to do something..

I slowly began to try and wiggle one of my tentacles out but it seemed the only way I would get out of here would be if I broke my hand.

Slendermans POV.

I had gotten the cabin set up the way I wanted it to be and had a whole night planned for Elizabeth and i. Eventually leading up to me asking her to be my wife.

I looked around the cabin and smiled, proud of what I had accomplished.  I turned and walked out of the cabin knowing that Elizabeth had gone for a walk. I headed past the river calling her name.

I continued to walk and I grew worried, shes always been able to hear me before…unless she wandered farther than usual. I quickened my pace and called her name louder, now fully worried of my love’s safety.  But no matter how far I walked, I couldn’t hear her of sense her at all. She was just….gone.

Eventually I came across a lake and I stopped. She wouldn’t have crossed it.

“ ELIZABETH!!!” I cried out.

Silence.. I looked on either side of me searching for anything that would indentify if she was here or not.

That’s when I saw the red rose laying on the ground.

“ Offender…” I whispered. He knew she loved RED roses, and the two were just too coincidental. My heart raced as I thought of all the things he could do to her. I quickly Slenderwalked to  his home hoping I wasn’t too late.

“ ELIZABETH!!!” I yelled louder as I burst through the front door of the home.  I ran up the stairs and searched each bedroom one by one. Then finally I came across the biggest bedroom in the house.

When I saw her on the bed I couldn’t believe my eyes. Her body naked and chained up as if she was an animal. I ran over to her side and she groaned, I saw blood on the sheets and her hair in a mess.  Her wrists were red from the chains grinding against her skin as she tried to escape. I knew she put up a fight but he was just too much for her. I sighed knowing he fled, however as I undid the chains on her body I vowed that I would kill him for this..