Chapter 9, Patience...

Elizabeths POV

As the movie ended Slendy pulled me into his lap. “ Darling” he murmured “ want to go into the forrest? Nighttime is really the only time for us to move.”

I nodded and kissed him. But when I went to end the kiss, he put his hand on the back of my neck. He pressed his lips harder into mine. When he ended it I blushed like crazy and smiled.

I stood up and touched his nose. “ tag! Youre it!” I giggled and took off. I ran so fast and so silent I was almost invisible, but I knew he could sense me.  as I began to take a sharp turn in the woods he popped up in front of me, arms open. He held me tight and wouldn’t let me go. His grip got tighter as I struggled to break free. What was he doing?

“ Slendy!” I tried to push him away but his hand covered my mouth and he said very quietly “ hush darling, there are humans nearby.”

I stopped trying to get away and he loosened his grip on me. I heard many footsteps and mumbled noises. I walked forward to them quietly to try and see what it was.

I saw two boys and a young girl. She was struggling against them but was no match for them. “come on Carly! Stop struggling!! “ one of the boys said and she tried to scream in response. But he had covered her mouth before she could. The other boy began to unbutton her jeans and slide them off of her, she flailed more and kicked up in the jaw. “ FUCK!” he yelled and hit her across the face.

That’s when I snapped. , I slowly began to feel my back rip open whatever was left of my torn clothes. My shirt that was already ripped from my transformation, ripped even more as my long tentacles burst out. The torn up shirt fell off of me and landed on the forest ground. I was still wearing a bra, but I guess I had grown in the chest too since I was now a what looked like a double D while my bra was a C. I growled and shot out of the cover of darkness I had been hiding in. I grabbed the first boy with my tentacle and the other boy pissed himself at the sight of me.  I raised the boy in the clutches up to my face and showed him my sharp teeth. He screamed like a girl and I dropped him. The two boys took off out of the forest and the girl just stared at me…she was shaking.

I put my tentacles back into my body and I lost the sharp teeth and were replaced with my lips. “ are you alright?” I said in a calm tone.

She didn’t answer she only stared. I picked up the jeans that they had taken off of her and shook the dirt off of them. Then I slowly set them next to her. “ be careful “ I said. And  disappeared into the woods.

Slendy met me and took me back to the cabin.  He said that my reaction was normal and that I shouldn’t be alarmed, however he was surprised that I didn’t kill the boys.

I hoped that I would never kill anyone.

Slendermans POV.

As we entered the cabin, Elizabeth sat on the bed. Tired and sore from her adventure. She layed back on the bed, her long black hair spread out across the bed and her face so peaceful. However I noticed that her shirt had ripped off back in the woods. Id need to find her some new clothes.

My eyes drifted to the red bra she was wearing. Her breasts not quite fitting in the cups, it covered her but I knew that the bra would wear out and rip if she continued to wear it.  I watched as her soft pale body rose and fell and at steady pace while she was breathing.  My eyes drifted down her body to the ripped jeans she was still wearing, they were ripped up the hip so I could see the red lace underwear that matched the bra. Even the underwear had a small rip in them and I could see the soft skin of her hip.

So badly did I want to touch her, to feel that soft skin underneath my own and feel every inch of her body. She had wondered if I was sexually attracted to her and I gave her that kiss. But that kiss was nothing in comparison to the wanting I had for her.