Bottomless Pit Page and "A Bit Of History"-DECODED

The code along the bottom of the pages says "Some of this junk ended up in my dimension

The code along the bottom of the pages says "Some of this junk ended up in my dimension." .. Possibly the Nightmare Realm? I guess that means there are two gateways to that place...

 Possibly the Nightmare Realm? I guess that means there are two gateways to that place

UPDATE- here is what the timeline says. (It's kind of hard to read. Thank you CrossoverMaster for bringing this to my attention!)

65 Mil- Dinosaurs ruled. (Until they didn't.)

30 Mil- CSO original impact. Valley formed. Tree ring interruption/ radiation tests confirm. Tell no one about this.

AD 1000- Native people mysteriously evacuate town in a hurry. Describe Gravity Falls as "cursed land." Leave behind treasure trove of pottery, blankets, & symbols. Some art depicts my Muse, and his interaction with a shaman named Modoc. Art hoarded by Northwests.

1842- Town is founded by Nathaniel Northwest.

1849- Gold Rush.

1850- Lesser Known "Flannel Rush."

1851- Mining ceases after miners claim sightings of prehistoric beasts. (Need to investigate.)

1860's- "High Five" supposedly invented by Oregon Trail settlers Grady and Fertilia Mecc. (Fertilia sets record of 42 children.)

1883- Great Train Crash of '83. (Conductor distracted by "flash of light" & careens off cliff.)

1920- Maple Syrup Prohibition leads to secret Pancake Speakeasies.

1937- Plane crash in mountains. Woman escapes into forest. "Amelia was here" carved in mountainside...

1947- UFO sighted. Headed east. Ronald Sprott Sr. claims to shoot it with his shotgun.

1960- Greasy's Diner salvages crashed train parts for restaurant.

1975- My arrival in Gravity Falls.

1981- Discovery of Muse.

The Future

There is a large code on this page, next to the pictures of the Bill-related artifacts. It says this- "Asked Shaman to build first portal. Big mistake. The thing was made out of twigs. Guy lit himself on fire to try to end my reign. Drama queen!"

I really don't think Bill is in any position to call the Shaman a drama queen.

I'll be posting a few more chapters later today. Until then, I'll see you guys later. GreyJay13 out!