Chapter Fourteen.

Hello lovelies!

Right, I'm sorry for starters for how long it takes me to update nowadays, but with exams and school its hard to find time. But I got rid of a story to prioritize this one, so all my spare time I can find will be dedicated to working on this.

For all my hard work, pretty please vote and comment with your opinions because it makes my day!

Oh, and a big shout out to @tankforlife because she's really picked me up when I needed it. She's so sweet, so you should go follow her:-)

--------

Rachel. Sunday - 29 Days (Just over 4 weeks.)

Week Four! Congratulations! Technically, you've been pregnant for a month.

This is usually when most mothers find out their pregnant by realizing they're late in their period, yet your baby is developing from two layers of cells, to three! Your baby will be about 3mm long, but this is an important part where the brain and central nervous system begin to form. Unfortunately, morning sickness may still be around and you may notice that your breasts may be a little tender and sometimes women experience 'spotting' in blood, but don't be worried! This is all normal. If you think you are bleeding too heavily, check it out with the doctors.

          I groaned and shut the book, there was so much information to know. This book may think they are encouraging women, but it had only been a month. I had another eight to go. It already felt as if I'd been pregnant for a whole year, not a month!

          Alec, whom was laying next to me in his bed, turned around to face me and smiled sleepily at me. I laughed a little, and he rubbed his eyes while trying to wake up. "Morning," He sighed, his morning voice sounding incredibly sexy.

          "Good morning." I said to him. His curls were messy, all over the place from just waking up, but amazingly, he still looked hot. He had just woken up at the late time of 10:30, while I had been up for the past two hours researching pregnancy stuff.

          Coming closer to me, Alec's eyes which looked really green in this light, looked into mine with a little sympathetic smile. I automatically knew what he was going to ask and internally groaned. "Are you alright from last night?" He asked softly.

          This time, however, I groaned out load. "Yes, I'm fine."

          "You definitely aren't fine." He said, a cute little frown slipping onto his face.

          Flashbacks of last night popped into my head, already making me feel sick with emotion but I pushed the thoughts out of my head. Neither of them were ruining my day today, too. "Alec, its a Sunday. We haven't had a day together, just the two of us, for a long time." I groaned. "Why don't we just spend today together having a lazy day?" I offered, crossing my fingers hoping he'd say yes. I really didn't want to deal with all the drama that had suddenly hit my life since Jake, my ex, decided to cheat on me. Then I met Alec. I got pregnant. Getting kicked out of my mum's house. Finding out my mum was dating my dad, whom I'd not known a couple days ago. The thought made me shudder, and I pushed it even further away. "Please." I begged.

          "Fine." He said, cutely, making me smile. "So what do you suggest we do for the whole day?" His eyes glistened almost mischievously and I giggled internally, thinking of a way how I could tease him.

          Sitting up, I lent over, pressing my body to his. "I have a pretty good idea," I said, and he quickly tried to cover the surprised look that snapped onto his face at my words. We hadn't technically had sex since he knocked me up, so within moments he got excited downstairs. With his crotch area pressed up against me, I had to use all my willpower to not give in.