Chapter Nine.

I finished my other story, so now all my writing time will be dedicated on this. 

Please comment with advice and your opinions, I'd love to know what you think :-)

Rachel. Friday - 20 Days ((nearly 3 weeks))

          As I laid on Alec's chest, I listened to the rhythm of his heart. It was a peaceful sound, and with his presence I couldn't really focus on the film we were watching. Tomorrow Alec and I were going round his for dinner, where we would break the news to his parents. I was dreading this, however Alec seemed as if he couldn't wait. I knew that money was no problem for his family, but surely they didn't want Alec ruining his life with a baby? Their teenage son, a father for goodness sake!

          "Alec, are you sure your parents are going to react alright to the news?" I said quietly, I had lost count how many times I had asked.

          Alec's grip on me tightened, as he gently flipped me over so I was laying on top of him. "Princess, you need to stop worrying." He said as he brushed his finger across my cheek. "My parents are going to be shocked, but they will be happy. They'll be there for us, and help in any way they can. I'm sure of it." 

          "How are you so sure?" I sighed, my stomach still twisting in knots. 

          "When I was seven, my mum had my baby brother." I was confused, didn't he say he only had a sister? "Our whole family fell in love with Jacob quickly, he was the cutest baby by far. But then, around six months, he got fataly ill. He was usually such a good behaved baby, but I just remember him crying and crying all the time at this point. I was little and didn't remember much, but then he died in the middle of the night. The nurses and doctors had said it was cot death, and there wasn't anyone to blame. My mother and father became very depressed then."

          I inhaled quickly, just imagining it was horrific. Getting to love your baby for six months, and then getting taken away. Gone, forever. "After a couple years as my mother and father slowly got over it, they began trying for another baby. They wanted three children, it was what they had always wanted. My mother had gotten pregnant but after a couple months, she had a miscarriage. This broke her, but they tried again, and again. But my mother carried on having miscarriages." His mother must be so strong... I don't know how she carried on. "She went to the doctors, and they told her she couldn't have babies anymore. So that was that. My parents were devastated, but they've been the best parents a child could ask for. They were loving and doting, but I know they still miss Jacob. They'll be really excited for our baby to arrive." He finished, with a small smile at the end.

          "I'm so sorry." I said, a loss for words.

          "That's alright." He said, gently planting a kiss on my lips quickly. 

          I smiled, I loved the way Alec kissed me, so tenderly and lovingly. He made me feel so special, as if I really was the only girl in the world. I loved the way he treated me, as if I were his princess, or the way he looked at me as if I was the prettiest girl he had laid eyes on. It made me feel happy, the only time I found happiness in my life now was with him. I knew I was lucky to be the one carrying his baby. 

          My nerves on meeting his parents died down quite a lot with his story, if his mother could get over the death of her son, and many babies-to-be, then I'm sure I could finally confess to them and my own mother. Though, I wasn't looking forward to it, like Alec seemed to be.