Chapter 7

Nino's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*
This sleepover couldn't possibly get any worse or horrifying. From Mari's eyes changing to her speaking like a stranger, I don't even remember how we got ourselves into this mess.

We started to search up "how to exorcise a ghost from a human's body" on our phones, and found a couple solutions. Two ways to get her back to normal:

-killing her, which releases the spirit (but we don't want to kill her)
-or... Recite a spell, and a true love's kiss.

So we know which one to do, but we don't know the spell! But we do know who's going to do the "true loves kiss".

Suddenly Mari gets out of her chair and starts holding her head in her hands as she paces around. She starts mumbling something, but we're not sure we want to know. Then she looks up.
There. Exactly what we need. Her eyes are black, yet again. Her beautiful smile twisting into an evil grin. Worst part? She's looking at us like she wants something. She begins to walk toward us.
"Mari? What's going on?" Adrien asked. She laughed then spoke with a harsh tone.
"That's not my name sweetheart. It's Gaby." She said turning her smirk into a sweet, but awfully fake smile.
We looked at each other for ideas.
Alya texts us and tells us to knock her out and tie her to a chair.

Adrien's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We do as told and tied her onto the computer chair. Marinette slowly wakes up, her eyes still black.
"Please let me go!" She said trying her best to sound like our Mari.
"Nope, not before you answer ALL of our questions." Alya said with a huge grin.
"Fine. What do you want to know losers. Except you." She said gesturing towards me. "Call me sometime" she said winking.
"Now... Where do we begin?" Alya said tapping her chin.

A/N:

Yay! Two chapters in a row! I'm on fire! Not literally. Will publish more tomorrow!

Bye! Till next time

-Cora💖