Chapter 4

A/N:
Credit to ghost name and gender goes to @Sad_Fish_Sticks
Just to be clear, I have no idea how an Ouija Board works, so just go with it.
*warning, might get a little scary...*

Marinette's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"What's that?" I asked staring at the strange board. I've seen Alya set it out earlier, but she didn't tell me what it was.
"It's called an Ouija board. I think it's just a silly plastic toy. I wanted to try it and see what it could do. No harm in trying it, right?" She said pulling out her phone. "Now I'm going to search up recent deaths and see if we can 'summon' it."

Alya's POV
~*~*~*~*~
I searched up "recent deaths" in the news browser and a 15 year old girl named Gaby died 2 weeks ago. Her death was a tragic one. Although her classmates say that she was a bully, she didn't deserve a death like that one. Apparently, she was at the beach and she drowned. Her body was found in a nearby alley.

We should "summon" this girl. I just have to follow the instructions on the board.
"There is this girl who died 2 weeks ago. Her name is Gaby. She's 15 and died from drowning." I said reading off my phone. "So the point of this game is you have to try to summon a ghost"
"Are you sure this is safe?" Asked Marinette.
"Of course girl!" I said poking her in the arm.
"Have you ever done this thing before?" Asked Nino. I explain that I've never done this before, but I wanted to try it.

We set a table in the middle of the room and place the Ouija board in the middle. We form a circle around the board as I look for the instructions. Mari starts to pick up the equipment trying to figure it out.

"Ready?" Adrien asked. We all nodded and I began to summon the ghost.
"Spirit, can you hear us?" I asked. Suddenly, the room became cold and we started to shiver.
"I guess we'll take that as a yes? Ok. Spirit, what is your name?" I whispered. The board started to spell out the name "Gaby".
"Why are you here?" Mari asked. A gust of wind went past her and she shivered. Marinette stared at the board.
"Mari? You ok?" Adrien asked. We all looked at her with concern. She started gripping the table and her knuckles started to turn white. We looked at her and saw her eyes changing from ocean blue to pitch black. Then she fell to the floor.
"Marinette!" Adrien screamed.

A/N:
Dun dun duhhhhh! Thank you @Sad_Fish_Sticks for the ghost ideas and thank you for all the comments that really supported me!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
-Cora
💖Stay Miraculous💖