Chapter 3

3-person POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
One hour later, Adrien and Nino came.
They set their bags on the floor next to the couch.
"Hey girls! Nice house Alya." Adrien said looking around the room. Her living room had a black leather couch in front of the tv. She had a Samsung tv with four different movies out on the coffee table. She had snacks spread out on the dinning table with pizza for dinner. She also had a strange board, that no one wanted to ask about at the time.
"Welcome guys! We're going to sleep in my room, so you might as well put your stuff there. Third door to the right of the stairs." Alya said pointing towards the stairs.

They went upstairs to her bedroom. It wasn't big, but it had enough room for all of them. The walls were painted white. There was a computer in the corner with her charger for her phone. There was a door supposedly leading to the bathroom. She had placed four sleeping bags in the middle for them to sleep in.

Marinette came out of the bathroom and saw Adrien. She was so startled, she jumped back and tipped over the chair next to her computer. She screamed and caused Adrien and Nino to look at her with a worried look.
"Mari? You okay?" Asked Nino. They started to walk over and check to see if she was alright.
"F-fine." She shuttered, dusting off her shirt. She began to walk downstairs to Alya.

"Alya? Should we set up the movie and games?" She called from the stairs. Alya nodded and went upstairs with her. They set up the movie and got out the popcorn.
"I have a game. Wanna play?" Asked Alya popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth. She was still staring at the screen when she asked.
"Sure, what's it called?" Asked Marinette.
"You'll see." Alya said as she pulled out the strange board Adrien and Nino saw earlier.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:
Sorry for the cliffhanger...

Next chapter, I will be including a ghost. It can be a girl or a boy. Tell me in the comments if you want the ghost to have a a specific gender or name.

Have a miraculous day,
💖Cora💖