Chapter 1

Marinette's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell just rang for the end of school! YES! Finally! Alya said that she has something for us to do over the weekend with Adrien and Nino. Hopefully, I can hang with Adrien. Luckily, Chloè won't be there to embarrass me in front of Adrien.

"Hey girl!" I heard Alya from the other side of the steps.
"Hi Alya. So what did you have planned for this weekend with the boys?" I asked as I started to walk towards her.
"Well, I checked with Adrien and Nino and they are free this whole weekend! So I decided that we could have a sleepover!" She said with excitement.

At least I get to have a sleepover with Adrien! No Chloè, no embarrassment.
I can't wait to get home and pack!

"Cool! So Adrien has no photo shoots, or anything like that?" I asked. I didn't want to have so much fun, then have him leave for a photo shoot.
"Yup! Come to my house. 6:00 pm!" She said before taking off.

And now I had to pack...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Adrien's POV

Alya came up to me early before class started.
"Hey Adrien. You free this weekend? I'm planning on having a sleepover with Mari, Nino and I. Wanna come?" She asked.

Luckily, I was free that weekend. No photoshoots! So I'd be happy to come to my first sleepover!

"Yeah, I'm free. I'd love to come. When can I come over?" I said. I really needed time to pack and convince father to let me come. I'd probably say that it was a group project that is due on Monday.
"Tonight, 7:00 pm!" She said before running to Nino.

Now comes the hard part, convincing father.

A/N:
So this is my first story ever! Give me your feedback. I take suggestions and anything else your would like me to add. I will try to write and update as soon as possible. Usually, I will post every other day. I need one day to come up with the story and one day to write and edit. I want all of you to have the best quality without spelling mistakes. If I ever have a mistake, comment and I'll fix it asap.

Love you all!
-Cora (aka Coraline)
💖Have a nice day💖