Chapter 16: Skypecall.

Me: Hey pretty boy, I miss your face, I wanna see it. Skype?? <3 xoxo

James: Starting up my laptop <3 xoxo

I log into Skype and wait for James to come online. His request pops up on the screen. I click accept with video. "Hey babe." I say all cheery-like.

"Hey." He says less happy than me.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?" I pout.

"Of course I'm happy to see you, but I just miss you like hell."

"Aww I miss you too. Is Nicholas still up?" He shakes his head.

"Tucked him in 15 minutes ago. I can go wake him up if you want to see him."

"No, he already sleeps bad." James nods in understanding.

"I have some news."

"Daddy?" I hear behind James. "I can't sleep." James turns around on his stool and I'm able to see my son rubbing his eye and hugging his teddybear.

"Hi baby." I say catching his attention. His head shoots up.

"MOMMY!" He runs towards James and he picks him up so he's able to see the screen which was standing on the kitchen counter. James kisses his temple.

"So what was the thing you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm comming home."

"Yaay!" Nicholas shouts throwing his hands in the air.

"In 2 days."

"Boo!" He lets his arms drop to his side.

"Just 2 more nights of sleep baby." He nods.

"So how's Kendall?"

"He's awake. That's why I'm coming home." I smile. "But I wanna be here when he arrives home, which is tomorrow." James nods.

"I understand."

"Oh and I have more exciting news, but I'm not quiet sure if I can tell you yet."

"Oh well that's nice, saying you have exciting news and then telling me you can't tell me."

"Oh what the heck, you're my husband, they can't expect me to keep secrets from you. Michele is pregnant." I squeal.

"Oh my God, that's awesome. I'm really happy for them."

"Me too." I see Nicholas yawn. "Go to sleep baby." He shakes his head. "The faster you go to sleep, the faster I'm home." He shrugs. "Mommy'll go to sleep too." I pick up my laptop and go to my room. James holds on to Nicholas and grabs the laptop. I lay in my bed as Nicholas does the same. "Look mommy is going to sleep too." I see him nod. "Close your eyes baby." He does as I tell him. I lullaby him to sleep. It takes about half an hour though. James picks up the laptop and goes to our bedroom. He places the laptop on the bed and lays down next to it.

"That's pretty smart what you did back there."

"Thanks." I say flattered. "You look tired." I want to caress his face so badly and feel his lips on mine again.

"I miss you." Is that why he is so tired? "I'm glad you'll be home soon."

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to settle myself in your arms again." I see him smile.

"'Cause the world stops when I put my arms around ya." He sings softly then yawns.

"Go to sleep babe." He whines. "Now I know where Nicholas got that from." He chuckles. "You want me to lullaby you to sleep too?" I joke.

"I want a goodnight kiss." He pouts.

"Now that's a little hard now, isn't it?" He keeps on pouting. I blow him a kiss. "I think that's the closest you're gonna get." He catches it and places it on his lips.

"And now a lullaby." I playfully roll my eyes and start to sing. I see him slowly drift to sleep.