The Badass returns

Hey everyone,

So this isn’t the start of ‘The Badass Returns’. This is merely a little taste of what the books going to be about.

The fist chapter in the book will be up next Monday. Please comment what you think this book is going to be like.

REMBER THAT THIS ISN’T THE FIST CHAPTER JUST A SCENE FROM THE BOOK.

Also thanks to weirdos_unite for the cover.

(Lexi’s POV)

‘You know you want me!” He yelled as I began to walk away. I paused and turned around, shooting him the deadliest glare I could do.

‘I wouldn’t want you if you were the last thing in the world.’ He laughed mockingly at me before stepping closer. His smile turning to an evil glare.

“Well soon I might just be the last thing in your world,’ He whispered. His words weren’t spoken loudly but they made me shutter. He was right. At the rate that everything was going he might be the only person left in the world who would actually talk to me. Even if it was only to tease me.

‘And whose fault is that,’ I snapped my fist balling up at my sides.

‘And I would do it again in a heart beat.’ He replied instantly. Softly he grabbed my hands and opened them, placing a kiss on each before placing them back at my sides. ‘You know what you mean to me Alexis. You know I care for you.’ He said his words turning from menacing to sweet. He was the only one that called me by my first name. I hated it but I knew that there was no use complaining because he wouldn’t stop.

‘And you know that I hate you with every fibre of my soul.’ My words were meant to hurt him, to make him feel terrible for everything that he had done to me but instead he just smirked.

‘Yes but you also love me with every fibre of your soul. Don’t you Alexis?’ He whispered leaning his head down to mine. I could feel his breath fanning against my lips.  

‘Yes but you also know that we will never have each other.’ I whispered, looking him straight in the eyes. I moved back a little so that I didn’t fall into temptation. So I didn’t let him see how much I really wanted him. So that he didn’t know that I wanted nothing more then to give in to him and his charm.

‘Because proving you loved me would be to dangerous.’ He stated, wiping the small frown that had appeared on my forehead whilst I was concentrating.  

‘No, because proving I loved you would be deadly.’ I muttered.