Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

(Bentleys POV)

I parked up taking a second to calm myself down. I hadn't been back in years. By the time I had made my way to the front door he was already there. The bags under his eyes made it clear that he obviously hadn't slept well in days. 

'Your late,' he commented looking me up and down. 

'I had things to do.' He moved aside letting me into the house. I followed him into the dining room where a group of men sat around the table. I took a seat and looked around them all. 

I knew each and everyone one of theirs names and I knew that they all knew who I was. 

'We were wondering when you would show up,' Ricco started. 

'So you know why I am here then?' I asked. They all nodded. 'So are you going to help me?' 

'You know we can't do that.' He replied. 

'She had nothing to do with this,' I argued back. why couldn't they see that? Why couldn't they just let her go?

'Sometime even the innocent have to die.' A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see none other then the man himself. 

Damon.

(Lexi's POV) 

'Its about bloody time you boy showed up!' I replied sarcastically, already feeling the weight lifting of my shoulders.

My boys.

My boys were here.

'Well Jarrod had to make sure he looked alright!' called a covered face that I assumed was Tyson. I heard a chuckle from the other side of me where another group of boys had climbed the cliffs. 

Before another word was said they jumped into action. All of there men were shot down before they even had a second to react. Jason and I stared across at each other, each wait for other to make the first action.

'Do you want us to kill him too Lex? No one would ever know.' Tyson asked pulling off his balaclava as he came over to me. 

I shook my head. 'We're on the same team. So let him go,' 

I spoke the last bit louder so that Jason heard it himself. I gave him a nod and a small smile. 

'I'll see you again!' He called before pulling himself up into the helicopter. I had no idea if he knew how to fly it but within moments he had it off the ground and zipping  into the darkness. 

After embracing all of the boys I headed towards the cliff face knowing that I was going to have to abseil it before we could get away.

'How did you find me?' I wondered out loud looking over at Tyson. I saw him look at one of the other boys, comtemplating whether or not he should tell me. 

'We will show you once we are done.'

A small part of me realised then that they were obviously going to tell me something that I wouldn't like. 

Well at least I was out of there and safe. 

Two days later

It had been two days since I had returned home and I knew that everyone was trying to walk around on egg shells. They were pretending that they had promised to tell me something. Before now I had been to tired and warn out to ask to much. All I knew was that I was safe and my boys were safe and for a little bit that was enough. I hadn't realised how tired I was until I got home back into my own room. 

I knew the boys felt extremely bad about letting me get caught but they soon had to realise that it wasn't their fault. They did everything that could to stop me from being taken away. But I had rushed into the plan slightly and that had caused me to get kidnapped. All the mattered now was that I was safe. 

I know how to stick to the promise I had made to Jason. I had every intent to help him with this Damon issue. I had heard stories about Damon and after he sent his men up there to do gods knows what to us I wanted revenge. And not the I'll hurt you because you hurt me revenge. No I wanted him out of our lives forever. If Jason was going to be around here for a while I had to know that with him he was bringing extra dangers. It was going to be difficult but I knew that with Jasons help I could do it. 

Though Jason may be a prick at times, like when he kidnapped me, I knew that deep down he did love his sister. And I also knew that he probably did love some of the people in that gang. We just needed to weasel out the bad guys which were most of them and then everyone would be able to be happy. 

Hopefully.