Almost Killed But With A Spark

Chapter 6
============

(Name) POV

Before he says who he'll choose to hangout with he whispers in my ear with his hot breath.

"I'm going to choose Mesui because it will be hard to work with her when we go on our mission, but I would choose you if this weren't about a mission"

I nod I knew exactly what he meant but us didn't know he would want to lie to Mesui

" I choose.... Mesui" Mesui looks shocked she stops crying and hugs Kakashi and kisses him on the forehead

"You will be mine even our lips" She was giving me the creeps

Kakashi was very shocked he tried to run away but she was locked on Kakashi he was in an awkward position I'm lucky I'm not him... But it hurts.... Seeing him with Mesui like this...

I run...

I run farther

I run farther and farther away I decided to go where me and Kakashi used to hangout I just knew that Sasuke Sakura and Naruto were already done with there training.

I suddenly notice the sensation that I'm being watched I look behind me and see man wearing a black and red cloud cloak... He knocks me out with just 1 punch man I was really off guard

No ones POV

Kakashi notices that Mesui fell asleep on Kakashi so he carried her bridal style and went to his house and let her sleep in his house. She was sleeping on his guest bed.

Kakashi didn't want to run after (name) because he had a gut feeling that he'll make everything worst but his body told him to go because there was a feeling inside that he should have followed her.

(Name) was knocked out but she was torched as she was passed out she has at least 3 large and long cuts on each leg and many on her arms and most of the cuts were left on her back, she had one cut on her cheek. She also had bruises everywhere. She was tied to the tree and hanging. The robe was around her legs arms and waist not any around her neck. She has a fair amount of duck tape on her mouth.

Someone was walking into the forest and it happened to be Sakura she smelled blood and saw blood so she looked up and saw (name) she screamed and pretty Much everyone heard it. Hokage ordered her personal ANBU to check it out. One reported and the other brought a medical ninja to heal her wounds before she would get any worse.

The ANBU cut the rope and removed the tape from her face and healed most of her injuries with the medical ninja she was moved to the hospital and she nearly died.....

(Name) POV

I'm in so much pain what happened? I look around and I'm in a hospital I can bearly move my body I hear the nurse say

"Don't try to move a lot you are still healing"

"You also have a visitor Kakashi come in"

It's Kakashi what?

He came in with a shocked look on his face he sat on the bed I was on and explained what happened according to the ANBU who were on the scene.

"Really that's what happened?" I yelp in pain

"It's ok your fine now" he touched my hand firmly

We both chuckle a little and smile at each other we gaze into each other's eyes and I suddenly got up and kissed his cheek. I blushed and he blushed to, he smiled but has a surprising look on his face. He says

"I love you (name)" He starts getting really close to my face and gets on top of me while I'm on the hospital bed. He leans in closer and me and kakashis lips touch I felt warm and fuzzing inside and that strange feeling went away and the pain went away. Kakashi moved his head to the side to deepen the kiss and we pull away for oxygen. We blush madly and Kakashi tries to not make eye contact.

He leans in for another kiss except I kiss back while he deepens the kiss and when she tried to pull away I keep him in lock...

===========
^•^ IM FANGIRLING YEH THEY FINALLY KISS and Kakashi has finally told (name) his feelings but she hasn't said "I love you" yet XD see ya in the next chapter readers and I'm sorry it's so short but anyways I hope you enjoyed but like and comment ^•^