Im back

Chapter 1
===============
(Name) POV

"I've finally have completed my mission on spying and attacking bases all over the region" as I thought to myself. I glide through the trees and hurry to the village as soon as possible, I soon notice that over the years I have been missing someone but I don't dare to speak his name until I see him.  "If only we hadn't had that fight and I would be at his side right now, I really do wonder... What have I missed all these years" I sigh but keep a good pace.

Kakashi's POV

"It's been 5 years since me and her had our fight" as I start to pick up my book and read while running to the trees I hear someone running through the trees but dragging there feet slightly.  If I were a normal ninja I wouldn't be able to hear but there was a slight sound. I run over to where the mysterious person could be but I lost the sound of the persons footsteps. "That ninja must be at my level to accomplish that"

No ones POV

Kakashi slightly smirks under his mask. Still wondering what the future will hold. He forgot about his thought and about the mysterious person running around the trees and if (name) will come back or if she's even alive.

(Name) finally reaches the village but she did notice that someone heard her she sped up and away from the trees on to the dirt rode. " Man can the ninjas in the leaf village be that great?" Saying sarcastically. 

(Name) POV

"I need to hurry before its morning I can't let anyone see me yet." Before I know it I start smirking. I run on the rooftops of the village houses because it's faster to reach the hokagay's place.

I start to run along the house's and before I know it I was already at the place. I sprinted through the window so the onbu don't notice me. I whisper " well I was in the onbu black ops too" I quietly knock on the door saying " Dude u still working? I have completed my mission may I come in I'm here to give a report" The hokagay responded" (name) Is that really you?" I was the one surprised how can he not know its not me. "(Name) come on in give me the report, and also Kakashi has been cleaning your house time to time so it should be clean" I was in shock

"Really Kakashi did that?"
Saying in a shock but sarcastic tone

"Well you two were childhood friends after all but on topic give me the report on your mission I assume you have completed it with flying colors?"

He assumed correct

~Magical time skip~

"Ohh I see" He puts one of his fingers on his lips then with his other hand taps his desk lightly "Well it's sunrise so you should head back to your house and get some rest for the week"

"Wait I GET TO HAVE THE WEEK OFF?!"
My eyes lit up without even knowing my (eye color) eyes sparkled

"Yeah you have helped the village for 5 years straight I think you should be able to have the week off" he nods his head and gives a soft chuckle  then he stands up pulling something out of his desk "here have your house key back and hurry along"

I grab the house key and run to my house I felt free like a bird soaring through the sky.

I finally reach my house and use the key to open the locked door. I look around the whole house "whoah the house is perfectly clean except for my bedroom" I run around the house with joy and cheer. My eyelids slowly began to dropping down my face before I knew it I fell on my bed and started to sleep peacefully.

No ones POV

Kakashi woke up from the tree he was reading in last night and forgot about everything he heard and saw. The only thing he could remember was the pretty moon. He starts to itch the back of his neck and his eye lids. "I'm so tired but I have to take team 7 out Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura for a day just for training, I don't know how long I can actually stand them arguing for the day"