Reflection

Hello Readers that have gotten to the end,

I'm making this note three years after I published the first chapter of this book. I do not understand why this book is doing well lmao. In my own opinion, as I reflect back on this book as a whole, it's horrible lol.

I honestly don't know how any of you readers have enjoyed this book even in the slightest bit, but I thank you for it anyways. Because this book is doing well I have gained more inspiration to do better and become more motivated to create improved storylines.

I definitely cringe every time I try to look back on these few (not well done) chapters. I appreciate the comments and the dedicated readers (I don't know how you read this far).

Also I don't ever recall putting Sasuke as hokgay... I tried rereading and I couldn't find where I wrote it lmao. So note that SASUKE WAS NEVER MADE HOKAGAY THAT WAS A FATEFUL ERROR ON MY BEHALF.

Only if you want to support me further you may check out my other works of your own free will.

Sasuke x OC

Oikawa x OC

The Legends Of Revenge

The Tomboy Is The Baddie

In three years I've changed a lot, especially my writing skills. Please check out these books. The Sasuke and Oikawa books were made around this the time I wrote this book as well so beware some cringe.

T H A N K Y O U

LOVE,
your Author.