Chapter 7

Dedicated to this above amazing person for the awesome cover and for being an awesome person :)

Kay so hey everyone :) it's Wendy this time :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope 2012 will be as fruitful, if not even more, for all of you! (and hope we all don't die in 2012!) I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter :) Keep up those comments and votes! Fan too if you don't mind :)

Oh I italicised their thoughts so that it would be less confusing :) and if you guys are sharp, you'll notice a similarity later into the chapter! :)

Bye! Love ya!

(Oh the person at the side is Ryan :) Hope the picture is not kinda screwed~

-----

Chapter 7

After deciding that I wasn't in love with Bryce, I pushed all thoughts of him to the back of my brain behind a rusty can of corn chips. Wait, where did that come from? I mean low-fat, baked pretzels.

Speaking about food, I realised that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet, or worked-out. I cursed this whole stupid thing. What a waste of my time, not to mention disrupting my routine.

Well, at least it helped you determine that you're in love, I mean, NOT in love with him. Wait, hello? Since when did I need to determine that I didn't love him? After all, I hate him. Even though people always say there's a thin line between love and hate... Can you just shut up and return to your corner in my brain? Fine, but you'll be thanking me soon. Just vanish already. I take back what I said about you being right all the time. I am right, just wait and see. Shut up!

I slapped my forehead to clear those thoughts. Okay Charna, relax. Get into character. Remember? Sassy and totally not love. Hey, didn't he also say something about "Getting into character"? Can you just shut up?

Ugh! What on earth was happening to me? Come on, think of pleasant thoughts. And so I did. Thoughts about Bryce getting tripped by me; thoughts of him getting punched by me; thoughts of him getting kicked by me. After all that, I laughed. Yup, see, totally not in love with him.

After getting more than convinced, I decided to do first things first. I went down in the lift to the first floor where they all were. Wait, what if Bryce is there? So? Just do what you normally do. Smirk at him and give him the look that says, "I'm the boss".

The lift doors opened, and I saw my mom, Drew and Jess there in the living room. Whew. He went home already. See? That was relief, totally shows that I'm not in love with him right? I smirked in satisfaction as everyone's head turned to me.

"Drew," I said bitchily, which was my normal tone anyway, "call up those people from the gate company and get them to come here as soon as possible. Budget is five million now. Oh and re-enhance (is that even a word? Whatever. Sure it is, I'm always right) the doors."

"Yes ma'am," Drew muttered, fake saluting. Awkward silence soon followed. Seeing that there wasn't anything else to do, I grabbed some low-fat baked pretzels and some water stalked up to my room.

As I reached my bed, I saw that my iPhone had a new notification from its dock. Seeing that it was the New York Times, I just unlocked my phone to read the news. After all, I needed to keep up to date since the media asked for my opinion from Wall Street business to the amount of alcohol consumed by Lindsay Lohan. That stupid girl, but whatever. The only time I ever met her in a party, she was so drunk she almost went skinny-dipping.

But what met my eyes nearly made me faint. Right on the top where breaking news always was read "BRYCE AND CHARNA CONFIRM RUMOURS". What?! Only ten minutes have passed! Darn technology. I bet all those were typed on stupid smartphones.