Chapter 4

Hey there! Jane here again! So Wendy didn't kick my ass, which was a miracle. Anyway, she's pretty busy cos she has a piano comp coming up, so I can bet that most of the chaps wil be written by me D:

So, this chap is dedicated to zilanwaly, cos she's awesome. And I've been working on the descriptions (: that's for the advice gal! (:

That's the end of my A/N! Hope you like our story!

Oh, and that's Drew at the side. Seriously, he's hot for an old guy o.O

-----

"Wham!" Brown stuff like poo smacked my face. I shrieked as the hot brown liquid ran down the front of my blouse. My eyes shut involuntarily. "Gross!" my mind screamed, but my tongue defied those nerve signals sent. I slowly licked the chocolate mess around my mouth. It was bitter-sweet. It struck me that I had not tasted chocolate for nearly four years, ever since I joined the movie industry.

"Charna! It's over 1000 calories already!" Drew's girly scream jolted me back to my senses. I opened my eyes, only to see his horrified face, either because I went over 1000 calories or because he knew he would get a punch in the face for saying that, after all, I wasn't in my best mood. But the punch never came.

What?! I got chocolate cake all over my face and he's screaming because I just got a tiny taste of chocolate?! I nearly screamed out loud at him, but I was trembling so much that my arms refused to move. I couldn't even form a fist.

"Whew, for once, Charna has nothing to say! I half expected her to blow her top. Oh well, I guess that just goes to show people change," the voice of my nemeses spoke. My head turned slowly to look at him. If looks could kill, he would have withered right there and then.

"Hey, I was just kidding," Bryce held his hands up as though he was surrendering. I nearly scoffed. That was what he always did when he knew he had crossed the line, and it had never worked. In fact, it always made me madder. And this time, I wasn't going to make an exception. The fact that I knew my face was covered in chocolate cake, thanks to him, also didn't help.

I grabbed the beef lasagna and shoved the whole plate in his face. It achieved an even better effect than the pie. Crust was all over his face and his nose was covered with beef. Even though the lasagna had probably cost a bomb, I must say it was money well spent.

As if it was not enough, I scooped a forkful of my pasta and flicked it. It landed on his blonde hair. Perfect.

I started flicking the rest of the pasta again and again at him. It pleased me to see how he held his arms up in front of him, blocking strand after strand. I smirked. Suddenly, my fork scraped against the cold hard plate. I looked down and gulped. I had run out of pasta.

Bryce grinned like a hunter stalking its prey as he approached predatory. All of a sudden, he flicked tomato sauce at me, splattering me in red, as though I had just left a murder scene. If someone doesn't stop me soon, I swear that's exactly what would happen, I thought, taking my glass of water and downing the whole glass over his head. Yuck, I thought, crust and water look gross. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, as I was showered in coke. At least I just wore an Abercrombie and Levi's.

Jerk-face let out an evil chortle as he slowly picked up his bowl of chocolate ice cream, eyes never leaving mine. Uh oh, this wasn't good at all. He slowly stalked towards me, ice cream bowl in one hand, like a predator stalking his prey. No, I was not scared, but my blouse would be running off me if it was alive.

With a flick of his wrist, the sphere of ice cream shot right out of the bowl and... MISSED! Guess I didn't have a black belt in karate and judo for nothing, huh?