Chapter Six

"You do know that they will send more experiened ninja next time." I told Kakashi.

"I know. We need to keep a close eye out for anything suspicious. " He replied

-

-

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked when I got out of Kakashi's earshot.

"Why do you want to know?"

He got the message and glared at me before walking away.

I let out a sigh and looked over to Sakura and Naruto who looked freaked. This mission was a bigger pain then I had imagined.

"Calm down. You're going to be alright. You don't honestly think we'd let anything happen." I stated.

"No! Of course we don't ! We're just a bit shaken up. "

I nodded. "Understandable. Keep your guard up" I put my hand on Narutos shoulder.

He smiled sweetly up at me and I couldn't keep my mouth from twitch up into a small smile in return. Maybe it was time I began to open up some more. Talk a little more.

-

-

"Kakashi. I am going to run another perimeter check. Won't be long."

Sasuke called "Be careful!"

I nodded.

After running the perimeter twice, I headed back we all got into the boat and left quickly.

-

-

"There wasn't anyone there but we have to be careful. Did you find out why people are going after him?" I asked Kakashi.

He told me who was responcible and why.

"I would have never thought that." I shook my head in annoyance. "Any idea who else might be working for him?"

Kakashi nodded "I can guess that he or she is going to be a Jounin and a lot tougher than the ones we fought back there."

I sighed. One big pain In the ass after another. Stupid mission.

-

-

We reached the land of waves not long after that. Naruto had gotten told off for being too loud at the beginning when he had gotten into the boat and hadn't said a word since. Sakura still looked a bit freaked and Sasuke's face remained impassive.

I was getting out of the boat when Kakashi extended a hand to help me out.

I was surprised but i took his hand

Sasuke made a gagging sound while Sakura clasped her hands together, like she thought that it was cute.

I shot them both a confused look. What was that for?

Kakashi gave me a closed eye smile.

"Thanks. " I said as I got off the boat.

"It's not a problem."

I brushed past him and headed after Tazuna, who had started walking ahead.

-

-

"The least that you could do is be a bit greatful." I growled once I was next to him.

"What for?" he asked

I stopped walking "Are you kidding me?They saved your life"

"No. They didn't. He did." Tazuna pointed to Kakashi. "You didn't do anything at all to help me. You just leaned on a tree! You didn't even seem to care, In other words you are just what I pointed you out to be. Useless."