With love comes doves

I stare into his eyes hoping that our entire evening wouldn't become tense or sealed after my announcement. I shook my head and stumbled back to my feet as I walked back to my room. "I knew it." I said under my breath walking away knowing Ian didn't truly love me.

"Wait Macey I didn't mean it!" Ian's voice echoes through the silent hotel room. I tear the crisp sheets pack and peel them over me, covering myself from everything and anything.

"Mace.." Ian whispers as he sits beside my bed stroking my hair softly and ranking his hands in my curls. "I never said I didn't love you.." He whispers calmly as I chuckle. "Just go away." I mutter childishly in my stubborn voice covering my head from looking at him.

"Macey you need to know how I feel so you need to listen to me." Ian replies quietly as he pulls the layers of sheets off of me and I curl into the foetus position and hold back tears. "Don't bother" I cry staring at the bedside table. "Hun, Mace, Jules; I love you with all my heart just having someone say that to me with actual meaning was a surprise." I peer out from the duvet covers. "Really?" I ask sitting up with my legs crossed patiently.

"Really."

And at that precise moment I knew my world had changed. Ian held my face softly and leaned into kiss me. Our lips crushed together as sparks ignited all around my body. This was no ordinary kiss this was life changing.

As we broke apart I cosied back underneath my sheets as Ian tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead. "Until tomorrow m'lady." He murmurs in a gentleman like fashion kissing the back of my hand. Switching off the light and closing the door behind him.

Ian loved me.

That night I fell asleep to the harmonising of those four words that I will never be able to forget; "I love you Macey." I dreamt of our possibilities, Hawaii, photoshoots, watching behind scenes, spending together on the farm. Everything.

"Hun wake up! I have a photo shoot now!" Ian's soothing voice awake me from my princess doze. I yawn nodding my head as I crawled across the carpet of the bedroom to my luggage and scrambled through my clean pile.

Don't sure my for crawling I mean it was still dark out at 5:30am. At least the wake up was alright.

I tossed my skull candy tank top on my denim shorts with a bra and underwear and dragged myself into the ensure to change.

I looked into the mirror and applied some foundation, mascara and tied my hair back with an elastic with a polka dot pink bow as an accessory. I nod in accomplishment and realise I've only spent 5 minutes on myself. I chuckle and emerge from the bathroom to find Ian in a dashingly adorable navy shirt with black skinny jeans and his hair combed back for once. I smile and kiss him on the cheek as he escorts me down to the front room of the hotel.

"Sleep well?" Ian asks as we wait inside the elevator curiously. "Amazingly." I add smiling beaming with delight. "Great. So our photo shoot commences at approximately 6:30am so we have a little under an hour." I nod processing the information then underlining the word 'Our.'

"What do you mean our fashion shoot?" I ask quietly looking as we approach level 2. "I mean our photo shoot. You and I. Plural." He says as I stand there frozen. "Ah..Macey?" He asks desperately as I slowly begin to function from my shock again. "Me with y..you..." I say unconfidently.

"Yep the rest of the cast is also coming so you'll see Candice and Kat Joseph-" "And Nina." I say interrupting as I choke on my own words.

Nina.

•AN•
Double week update woo! 280 reads? I love you guys already! If you want check out my Instagram:

Ig: ey_its_jess or liquor_store_blues_

Twitter: jess_brownette

Kik: jrose310

And read my other Wattpad books! Enjoy I have 6 freaking tests this week, of the joy.

Jess x