Cat fights and Cocktails

Once we pulled up to the curb after spending 15 minutes of the car ride arguing about what Bruno Mars song is better, I smiled smugly as I won the epic battle. Obviously, To just had to prefer "Gorilla" over "Runaway" but I gradually convinced him by literally shoving earphones into his ears. Perks of dating Macey.

I giggled as Ian took my hand stabilised my footing, my left in beautiful high heels and the other in a cast, I stumble across the gutter and walk into the fluro scent lighted bar.

I noticed a few members of the cast that I had been introduced to before, as I waved and smiled politely before turning to face Ian.

"I'll get us a drink. How does that sound?" He offers as I nod gratefully. "Can I please have a pomegranate martini, I'll go catch up with Candice." I assume him as I spend the next few minutes assuring him I will be fine, I won't get raped or anything whilst he is only metres away from me.

Laughing, I recognise Candice's voice over the loudspeaker; obviously drunk she is performing Karaoke. She slurs the lyrics and swigs another sip from her drink in her right hand, continuing the song.

As I stand in the front row cheering her on, the rest of the cast come up and join me. Joseph Morgan to the left of me and Paul to the right. "GO CANDICE!" We laugh as she sings the next verse.

"Remember all the things that you and I did first?
And now you're doing them with her
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
You got me, got me like this!"

As we clap, I feel an arm snaking around my waist, I turn to ind Ian as he kisses me softly on the forehead, handing me my beverage as he wraps his arm pulling me closer as we away to the song.

"Boy you can say anything you want
I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back"

By time this chorus had finished, Ian and I had finished our drinks and we jumping up and down beside the boys.

"Hey guys!" I yell over the loud music booming across the centre stage. "Boys!" The turn to me as I smile grabbing their attention. "Are you guys coming to Hawaii next week? With Bruno and One Direction?" I scream, now over the piercing music.

"Totally! We'll see each other there!" Joseph replies as I high five him, then turn to Paul, doing the same. I smile genuinely at Ian as he pulls me in tighter as we sway in harmony, with Paul and Torrey beside us doing the same and Joseph and Kat breaking out into dance to the left.

"Ohhh, I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back

Ohhh, I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back

Boy you can say anything you want
I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back."

The song quietens down as we all scream at Candice as she curtesy sand stumbles down the stairs giggling as she joins us while the music finishes playing.

"Ohhh, I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back

Ohhh, I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back."

"You were awesome!" I yell over the next song, "Everybody talks" by "Of Monsters and Men."

She bows in front of me as I chuckle. "Where's Nina?" I ask looking around changing the subject curious to where she has disappeared to. "Right here biatch."

I turn around and squeeze past Ian to confront Nina and three other girls behind her. It's as though the travel in packs! I sigh and smile sarcastically.

"Oh cut the shit Macey we know your fake and only using him." She says In a harsh monotone voice. "Says the one who attention seeks on live national streaming stages and looks like a whore in front of every country!" I retort crossing my arms as Ian attempts to break it up.

"Woah woah woah ladies let's be civil here. Nina if you could please leave-" "Oh but you sure as hell wanted me 3 weeks ago." She says in a seductive voice, placing her finger on his lips as I push her away.

"He would obviously have been drink if he had slept with you! Besides you look like you just crawled out of a whore house!" I scream as her friends catch her before she plummeted to the ground.

"Oh please you two haven't even gone anywhere as far as Ian and I did. And he must have enjoyed every single second of-" "Enough Nina- we are over." Ian States as he pretends to draw an invisible string line in front of him. I smile obviously flattered at the thought as I feel as sharp pain slap across my face.

I collapse to the ground as I stumble to regain my footing with my cast. Ian catches me head before it bashes against the marble finished ground as I wince in pain.

Nina Dobrev slapped me.

I hold back tears as I am in severe pain, my leg feels worse than it did in the accident. I begin to feel dizzy as Joseph comes back with a bag of ice, he places in my head. Surrounding me, all crouched down is Joseph, Ian, Paul, Candice and Kat as my eyes begin to regain vision and I sit up slowly.

"Wh..What?" I run my hand to my head feeling the stinging sensation and a tingle of blood. "Nina hit you, you fell and I think it's best we take you to the hospital." Paul reminds
As I pull my hand away feeling red liquid on my hands.

I nod as they help me up after counting on three as Ian lifts me up bridal style, as I am unable to walk.

He walks through the crowd and past Nina, to which is being surrounded by paparazzi, having caught the cat fight on footage. I give her the bird, then resting my head into Ian's neck, waiting for the next chapter of my eventful life to occur.

•AN•
I'm so sorry for the late update- it was my birthday on October 3rd! 14 now! Woo!

198 views. Wow. Two months ago it barely had 6. I love you all so much and am so appreciative of everything. Most authors already say this bit I am so genuinely happy and I love my readers all so much and I want you all to know that.

200 views is only 2 views away- let's do this!

Jess xox