Twisting and Twitter?

•AN•

Enjoy the next chapter- I made It long just for you :) ily xx

•IAN'S POINT OF VIEW•

She is energetic, optimistic, spirited and down to earth. But the man of the house is now where to be seen. It's a revaluation. Almost as distorted as running out of Nutella. Enough said.

I wheel her to the corridor as I brake so she can reassure her parents on her safety. I guess freedom is an advantage in my case. "Mum, dad; Ian and I are going outside." She says as a patient is ran past her, somewhat unconscious, a shiver runs down my spine. "Fine honey. No further than the hospital sign." She says smiling, returning to her interrupted conversation. I wheel further but within 2 meters I am stopped with my 'Manager' in front of me. I groan before he gets the opportunity to lecture me as Macey chuckles. "This'll be fun." She says grinning at me. I laugh and create eye contact with Michael. Or Mitchell. Whatever.

"Where the hell have you been Ian!" He says In a harsh ferocious tone. "Three fucking days you've been in this hospital. How the hell did you manage to avoid me in a compact five floor building?" He says in a rhetorical sense. "I've been outside a specific room, waiting for a friend." I reply looking down at Macey as she looks up sweetly smiling softly. "Bullshit. We are supposed to be in Cairns for the film festival presenting awards not here with a cheap farmer bimbo." He says with no emotion. "If you say one more word about Macey, I swear to god you'll regret the day you were born. I already do." I say spitting through my teeth, walking beyond him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He asks grabbing my shoulder twisting me around. I intentionally reflex by pinning him to the wall. "You're fired. I don't need a cabbie or an assistant or a walking freaking calendar. Don't contact me again. I'll talk to my management to find a new manager or what ever the fuck you were supposed to be." I say as he collapses to the ground as I drop his fragile neck and run back to the wheelchair Macey has attempted to climb out of.

"Hey..hey.." I say helping her to stay steady as I try to place her back into the chair and hope to regain eye contact. "This is too much. Goodbye Ian." She says as she twists the seat around and faces her back to me. "Never thought I'd see Jules back out so fast." I say childishly as I grab her attention. "Who said anything about that? I only said goodbye. For all you know I could have just left to get a can of soft drink." She says cheekily.

I laugh as she rotates around me and glides down the ramp. I run past her looking back at the most gracious disabled girl in the world.

•MACEY'S POINT OF VIEW•

I laugh and tackle his shoes with my wheels bashing his kneecaps in as he stops in front of me purposely. "Movie it Mia!" I yell laughing as he slowly shuffles forward. "Only if you say 'Ian is the most amazing guy In the world!' Okay?" I roll my eyes. "Ian is the most amazing person in the world." I say dully muttering if under my breath. He laughs moving out of my way.

"It's my turn to dare you To." I say giggling pulling up to the closest park bench. "And?" He asks putting his shades back on sitting opposite me. "Grab a wheelchair. It's ramp time." I say raising my eyebrow laughing. "Up for the challenge?" I ask intertwining my fingers together. "Baby I was born ready he says pettishly. I chuckle as he runs off into the distance to retrieve a wheelchair.

As he glides back and completes a '360 before braking, I laugh and look at his phone sitting in the bench. "Selfie Saturday!" I cry tossing over his phone as he catches it with ease. "Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google share or Tumblr?" He says in a breath. "God.
Twitter and Instagram. Then you can tag me." I say happily rolling over to him as he reverses his iPhone camera to face his beautiful complexion. "Get ready for 4 instant pictures." He says grinning holding above us.

First picture: He squeezes his lips into a duck position while I kiss his cheek softly. Second Picture: To cringes as I pull a silly face. Third picture: We look into each others eyes leaning closer. Fourth picture: We laugh our serious pose off.

I laugh as he puts a hospital themed border around it as he tweets: "Chilling in wheelchairs with this beauty ;)" I laugh as he switched to Instagram. Posting with his picture, he comments: "Wheelchair buddies 4 lyfe. ;)" Tagging my name after. Within milliseconds I pull out my cheap iPod touch as browse at the 1,000 newly gained followers on Instagram and twitter- hold it. Separately!

I choke and stutter. "One thousand new followers?" I ask dumbstruck. He chuckles. "Sweetheart, I gain that many every day." I look at him with a 'Dont-look-so-celebrity-obnoxious-face.

"Lets do this!" He screams sliding down the ramp, as I follow tailing behind him. "Woooo!" I say as the breeze flies between every strand of hair on my head. I feel invincible.

•Several Hours and Ramps Later•

I yawn returning back on wheels into my closet sized room. With Ian driving me. I mean, I have to trust him to guide me. Even though he has already intentionally driven me into at least five poles already. I chuckle at the thought of our amusing day as he lifts me up into bed and my eyes regain weakness. He begins to wheel the chair to the corner of the room. "Wait." I say unsure of my plan. "What now Jules?" He says smiling clutching
The door handle with his left hand. "Promise you will do two things for me." I say nervously. "Anything." He says as we share eye contact . "Got get some rest and promise me that you will come back tomorrow. Today was amazing. Thankyou so much Ian." I blush looking at him again. "I love today too. And of course I will." He says walking towards my
As he lays a soft kiss on my forehead as I close my eyes sleepishly. "Goodnight Ian." "Night Mace." He says. And with that, he wonders out of the room, leaving me with peaceful dreams to reminisce on.

•AN•

So I have a new ship name that will officially appear in the next chapter! Wait for it.. Mian!

Enjoy my
Mian Shippers!

ily xoxoxox