Nina and Elena

As we sit in silence in the large jaguar limousine, i decide to break the awkward tension.

"I do need to know." I say unsure if he knows what I am referring to.

"Know what?" He asks in a dead serious tone as I twist my bull to fully look at him, with those beautiful blue eyes staring at me, content for my answer.

"About Nina. Does she hate me? She embarrassed me on stage, dragged us away from talking and keeps infuriating me. Why?"

He exhales deeply knowing that this is an important topic we do need to overcome.

"Nina is my ex girlfriend. We were quite serious. A year we were together. We have to act in the Vampire Diaries as a couple. Like close, really close and she treats it like a game. She thinks I still like her. She is jealous of you. As idiotic as it may seem she envies you. Because she still loves me. That love triangle thing he asked, I think it's true."

"Wow." I say breathing out as his facial expressions become concerned. "Macey you know if you don't feel comfortable about any of th-"

I crash my lips onto his for the second ever time, as he pulls me onto his lap as I blush, playing with his hair as my fingers get caught in the curly locks. I giggles as we break apart to breathe.

"Ian.." I whisper into his hair as I stare our the windows clogged with fans until the end of every block.

"Mace.." He says using the say desperate tone as I did as I laugh.

"I have two things. The first is a truthful statement and the second Is a typical girl statement." I say laughing as I look into his eyes once again.

"The girl thing first then the truth." He whispers in a masculine low voice as shivers run down my spine.

"I don't have a dress for the party!" I say in a high pitch girly voice as I flick my hair back and he stifles a laugh.

"When we get back to my apartment, the assistants already set out 5 top dresses of this season." He says calmly as I secretly fan girl inside my head.

"What do I do with this dress?" I say curiously wondering when I am supposed to give it back.

"Honey it's yours!" I choke in excitement as he speaks and I smoothly out the beautiful dress.

My dress!

"Second thing.. Do you mind if we
Take It slow? I don't want to rush into anything." I say quietly as I glide off his lap, lying beside him with my head rested in the crook of his shoulder and neck.

"Of course whatever you want." He said politely as he intertwined our right hands and he kissed my forehead.

Once the black limousine graciously pulled up out side the beautiful resort, I thanked him sweetly as we entered the large front room of the hotel.

I smiled taking the key we were given and went straight down the hallway to our resort stay. I opened the door to find the most beautiful apartment- more like home!

The front room sat perfectly as the rolls of the ocean stretched across our balcony perfectly and the white walls reflected the beautiful moonlight.

I stood in awe, dropping the keys in the moment.

"It's..amazing." I say dorky wondering around the front room, running my fingers across the white leather couch, slate kitchen bench and window panes.

"Babe it's already 8:30, we better get going. I'll help choose out your dress." Ian said content lay as he guided me to my room, as he respected my space. "Okay.." Now you narrow it to your top three while I get dressed and then I'll be back!" I nod in agreement as I stare at the beautiful dresses laid out, crinkle free on the bed.

Dress number one stood out to me. With its distinct pastel blue/aquamarine texture that sat perfectly against my skin, and a lace crop at the top. I nod, placing this in the top three pile.

Dress 2 was beautiful but not my style. It has a bold hot pink strapless dress that stopped mid length with a cross over straps at the back. I shook my head placing it in the no pile.

I smiled as I glanced at the beautiful third dress. With its floral skater print style and a light mint green skirt attached to the print, I placed it carefully on top of dress one.

I scanned my eyes across to the fourth dress that I didn't exactly liked. I mean if zebra print is your style, go for it but I think it looks better on the four legged mule. I sat it with dress two and looked at the final one.

The fifth dress was beautiful. The maxi floral dress flowed to the ankles and had a halter neck wrap on the top. I placed it with my other two yes options and sat patiently for Ian to return.

"Ian?" I yell having waited for over 5 minutes. "Coming!" He replied instantly as I smiled watching him emerge, suffering with his tie. I laughed and fixed it for him as I wrapped his collar back down.

"Now I personally like.. I point at dress number three but I don't know what you-"

"Number three looks beautiful. Besides the skirt goes with my tie." He says proudly as I look at the lime green now tie and laugh.

"Now with all do respect boyfriend, get out." I laugh pushing him out of my room and closing the door to change.

I step carefully into the zip up skate dress and struggle to pull the zipper up with my own arms. "Ian I need help." I groan laughing as he walksin, immediately zipping it up as I turn around to face him.

"You look beautiful Macey."

I smile brightly as I turn back around to face the mirror. I adjust my earrings and jewellery from the award ceremony and pull my hair around to sit on my shoulders evenly. I smiled as he escorts me outside to the limousine.

It's time to party.

•AN•

*Filler chapter*

So I was wondering how the hell I got 131 reads like a week ago I only had 60. Like Thankyou so much but wow! I love you all! Please comment if you have any suggestions or ideas, DM me too! I don't bite ;) also, check out my other 4.. Or 3 I can't remember - stories on here!

Jess
Xo