Chapter 9

Author's note: This is all I got up too on Quibblo so It might take a while to write more If you guys want me too! I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER! (though I'd love too!) Enjoy and GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!

Chapter 9

Magic and Mysteries

"Crap." said Beau. Lily was stunned and basically stuck to the spot.

"Hi..Professor Dumbledore..sir..." said Hugo nervously. Dumbledore looked at the trio and frowned.

"If I might say, I have never seen you three in my life and I know all the students who attend Hogwarts!" said Dumbledore. He looked a little bit confused.

"We're stuffed." Beau whispered simply so only Hugo and Lily could hear. Hugo burst out laughing and Lily had to slap him on the back of the head to get him to shut up.

"Um, Professor Dumbledore, we're..um..new...first years..." said Lily, half frowning at the 2 boys.

"First years? hmmmn, what are you doing up here on the 7th floor?" asked Dumbledore.

"What are you doing?" asked Beau pretending to stroke a fake goatee.

"Beau!" Lily hissed then turned to Dumbledore. "We got lost Professor."

"Do you know what subject do you have now?"

"Um..Charms..no, transfiguration! Wait, i think herbology..."

"What are you doing?" hissed Hugo." We can tell him!"

"Tell me what?" asked Professor Dumbledore curiously.

"Now, we're stuffed." said Beau loudly and Professor Dumbledore stared at him.

Hugo sighed loudly.

"We're from the future Professor." he said and Dumbledore stared at him in half shock and amazement. Lily hit her forehead and Beau looked like he was going to murder someone.

"The future?" said Dumbledore.

"Yes." continued Hugo ignored the murderous looks from both his cousin and friend. " From the year 2020 but we were sent back in time by accident."

Lily thought that Dumbledore was about to laugh and tell them they had to get back to class and stop making up stories but instead, he nodded.

"Please come with me to my Study." he said and all three of the children looked at him in utter disbelief.

Without another word, the trio followed him back to the place they started. When they reached the gargoyles, Dumbledore muttered something that sounded a lot like 'Acid Pops'.

Before they knew it, the three of them were sitting comfortable in front of the Headmaster in 3 large armchairs.

"Please tell me, who are you?" asked Dumbledore once he too, had sat down.

"I'm Lily Jokesonyou, this is Beau Bridges and thats Hugo Weedy." said Lily. Dumbledore raised his eyebrow.

"I think he means are real names Lil." said Hugo.

Dumbledore nodded in agreement. "Yes."

"Ok, i'm Lily Potter, this is Hugo Weasley and thats Beau Matthews." said Lily. Dumbledore raised his eyebrow again.

"Potter?" he said.

"Yes, daughter of Harry Potter and..."

"Wait is it really safe to tell you? It could change the future." said Hugo in alarm.

"Well Mr Weasley, if you trust me then go ahead and tell me." said Dumbledore.

Hugo looked shocked.