Chapter 7

Author's note: I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!!!

Adventure's starting! They're in 1996? WHAT?? read and find out!!

Chapter 7

Truth and Lies

Lily, Hugo and Beau walked down the stairs, all with rather serious looks on their faces.

Well who wouldn't be confuesed if they found out there parents where still at scholl and now thay had time travelled in the past and potenially stuck themselves there?

Lily, Hugo and Beau looked around to see if they could recognize the floor they were in.

"2nd floor isn't it?" asked Lily curiously poking a picture that had never been there when she walked down that very corridor.

"Isn't the Library on this floor?" asked Hugo nervoulsy staring at the picture. It was a little knight on a horse. Everytime Lily poked it, the horse would rear and Lily would smile in delight.

"Yeah I think it is...come on" said Beau motioning towards the left end of the corridor. He grabbed Lily by the hair and pulled her along with them.

"Ow! Let go of me!" Lily snapped regaining the grip on her hair.

The corridor which had been deserted only a few metres back was now packed with all sorts of people

"Oh no...." said Lily looking around as people started staring at them and whispearing.

"Were supposed to be here right?" asked Beau.

"I think that Lunch has ended.." said Hugo. About then is when Lily and Beau realised that the only people there were either sixth year or above.

A boy who looked a lot like Sam, except with darker hair, walked up to them.

"First years right?" he asked staring at them."Why aren't you in class? And who are you?"

"Um.." said Lily as they hadn't figured out what there cover names where to be.

"Beau..Bridges.." said Beau looking down nervoulsy.

"Like the American actor Beau Bridges?"

"No, not like the American actor, Beau Bridges."

"Um..okay, who are you?" he asked Lily.

"Lily Jokes.."

"Lily Jokes?"

"Yeah...Lily Jokesoneyou."

"What kind of name is that?" he asked her as Beau started laughing silently.

"My name!" said Lily confedently. The 6th year then turned to Hugo who wasn't paying any attenion at all, what so ever.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Hugo We..edy.."

The Sixth year shock his head in both amusment and confusion.

"Yeah well Beau Bridges, Lily Jokesonyou and Hugo Weedy, get to class! I'm a Hufflepuff prefect!"

"Okay.." they all said togeather and marched away looking quite guilty. When he got to the turning point, they stopped as the corridor was deserted.

"Beau Bridges? Who's he?" asked Lily lauhing.

"Hey, hey, my mother loved him! She named me after him..anyway, you can't talk, Lily Jokesonyou?"

"Lily, how thick are you?" asked Hugo who was now laughing too.

"Shut it Hugo Weedy otherwise I'll do it for you!" Lily said then they all burst out laughing.