Chapter 6

Author's note: I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!! Adventure starts here! Enjoy and comment and rate :)

Chapter 6

Misery and a mistake..

Lily,Beau and Hugo packed up their bags quickly and followed after Sam.

He led them uo many staircase's, through quite a number of corridor's until they reached a landing with a gigantic statue gaurding a door.

All through the trip their was not a single word uttered.

Sam walked up to the statue. It turned its head towards him and asked, "Yes?"

"I'm here to see Professor Mcgonnagol!" he said.

"Password?" asked the statue. It tossed it's head from side to side like a buffalo on sugar.

"River Lane and Chocolate frogs." Sam muttered looking quite embarassed.

"River lane and what?" asked Beau quietly, sniggering. Lily tried her hardest to hold back a laugh but it ended up sounding like half a hiccup and a sneeze.

"What do you thinks going to happen to us?" asked Hugo as they all stepped towards Sam.

The staue nodded and walked, yes walked out of the way. A tall door opened and a staircase with an eagle on it that was rotating appeared.

"Quick!" sadi Sam motioning towards it. Beau, Lily and Hugo didn't go very quickly. The were purposly trying to stall there meeting with the strict headmistress.

"Aren't you coming with us?" asked Lily as Sam started to close the door behind her.

"Nope!" he said grinning and left a rather horrified look on her face.

"Well, nice knowing you!" said Beau once Sam had left.

"I hate you..." Lily said.

"Hey, Hey! it wasn't my fault!" said Beau looking innocently from her to Hugo. Lily tried hard to restriain herself from punching him.

"Yes it was! And now all because of you we get expelled from Hogwarts which I've been looking forward to since James started and that was when I was 8! Now I have to go to a stupid muggle highschool where I get bullied and poked and bullied and poked some more and called weird because I'm a witch but they don't know that! Then I'll have absoulutley no magic in me and i'll be teased in the Wizard World by being called a squib then Daddy's probably going to be ashamed with me and then everyone will feel the same way so I won't ever got married and then I'll try to remodel my face and it'll turn out all wrong and so i'll be uglier then before then i'm going to die a widow and no one's going to love me!" said Lily without taking a single breath."All because of you i'm going to die unloved and alone! I hate you! I hate you! I hate!"

Beau and Hugo were staring at her. It tok them 5 seconds to figure out what she said.

"Wow.." Beau started but at that moment the staircase stopped moving and they where nose to nose with a door.

"I didn't know that you felt um..that way.." even though Beau was trying his hardedst not to sound annoyed their was little hint of hurt in his voice. Hugo didn't notice but Lily did. She went a little red.

Hugo who was paying no attention to them what so ever knocked on the door.

"Come in!" came a voice from inside. It was strong but certainly not Mcgonnagolish. It was more...male.

Hugo looked puzzled and before Beau or Lily could tell him to stop, he opened the door.

Standing in the Headmistresses study was a man with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. His chin was pointed and his eyes were grey.